ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Details Starting to Leak

Profile says active recently. No way it’s NCHawk5, that guy was a junkie. It’s probably flick begging for attention.
Derp. Like how I had you pegged the day you joined back in April (coincidentally when NC had his first banhammer and registered god only knows how many new accounts)? Also, lol at you giving your other handle a like.

287220378_10109965947458349_6620235217300577227_n.jpg

286906595_10109965946959349_260432307317440562_n.jpg

Derp. Like how I had you pegged the day you joined back in April (coincidentally when NC had his first banhammer and registered god only knows how many new accounts)? Also, lol at you giving your other handle a like.

287220378_10109965947458349_6620235217300577227_n.jpg

286906595_10109965946959349_260432307317440562_n.jpg
Lol my other handle? Now I’m hondo? And nc? Who else? Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
Liking a post of someone who responded to you calling me a dicklicker is standard practice. You wonder why I have issues with you when that is how you treated me when I joined.

Lol my other handle? Now I’m hondo? And nc? Who else? Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?
Liking a post of someone who responded to you calling me a dicklicker is standard practice. You wonder why I have issues with you when that is how you treated me when I joined.
“When I joined.” I seriously hope no one believes your BS. And of course I was right about you before you could even post.

“When I joined.” I seriously hope no one believes your BS. And of course I was right about you before you could even post.
You probably believe the moon landing was staged. Afraid of being abducted by aliens I’m sure. Seriously, take your nonsense to another poster. NC and I couldn’t be further apart politically, but we probably could come together with a mutual understanding that you are a serious problem. He read you like a book and it shows.

There is nothing more important the holding those accountable who attempted to overturn our democracy in a coup against the duly elected government of the United States.

Watched CNN last night Ciggie,... I think you will very soon begin to notice that there numerous things viewed by the voting public as being more important than this 1/6 crusade.

Reactions: INXS83 and SIXERS24
Trumps been investigated pretty extensively
And found to be the same shitty businessman in private as he was in public office, the only difference is he could get away with the bullshit he tried to pull in the private sector. Gets pretty well scrutinized in the public sector.

one of the most narcissistic individuals I’ve ever seen! Dude needs professional help, but, will never get it!

And found to be the same shitty businessman in private as he was in public office, the only difference is he could get away with the bullshit he tried to pull in the private sector. Gets pretty well scrutinized in the public sector.

one of the most narcissistic individuals I’ve ever seen! Dude needs professional help, but, will never get it!
There was an HBO series about Trump. His lawyer back in the day was a mob lawyer. Very interesting to hear how business was done back then.

I have seen nothing he did in the private sector that’s remotely uncommon for a real estate developer. It’s shady, but that’s how it’s done, that’s how you make money. I think the public is really just ignorant of how cutthroat the business world actually is and all of the hoops the wealthy jump through to avoid taxation- it’s not just trump.

I looked real quick and didn't see where Hunter ever had a position in his father's government. If I missed something, I apologize - I'm admittedly not a Hunter Biden expert. Let me know what his position was.

Where things came from is and who had possession of them is, literally, everything when it comes to verifying the source and veracity (and admissibility) of evidence. Clearly you're not someone who's concerned with truth, proof, evidence, etc., so you don't care where it was found, or who had control of it

It's got nothing to do Russia, and me questioning the chain of custody is the exact opposite of falling for misinformation.
Once again and you love to deflect, but what about Trumps sons? Plenty of BS shots taken their way. Until you can answer that, take your talking point and shove it.

Secondly, the veracity of the laptop has already been confirmed. It's got Hunter's signature, phone number, and even the media has finally admitted it's his (along with the FBI confirming investigation into it). When are you going to give up this BS about this? It's really very dumb.

Oh, you mean the guys that were actually in the White House?

I don't think you'll find one single Democrat who wouldn't say investigate Hunter Biden and lock him away if he committed a crime. Your pearl clutching victimization is pathetic.
Another delusional individual who loves to bypass Trumps sons with a false equivalency. Nicely done!

Reactions: GroupThink
LOL@this thread. A lot of desperate, desperate pleading going on in here.
Pleading? I think the president who just shipped billions to two countries who basically bribed his son is worth discussing. Politicians just flat out do not care about corruption anymore because idiots in their party will support it no matter what.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
The strawman about the Trump children is hilarious. If you were a parent, and you had a choice, would you take Hunter Biden over any of the Trump kids? I'm not saying I'd want any of them as my child, but simply asking for a limited choice. We'll see how many posters are honest about that.

The strawman about the Trump children is hilarious. If you were a parent, and you had a choice, would you take Hunter Biden over any of the Trump kids? I'm not saying I'd want any of them as my child, but simply asking for a limited choice. We'll see how many posters are honest about that.
No, the question is would you put Hunter or any of Trump's children in a position in government where they exercised influence over policy. And that questions has been answered.

No, the question is would you put Hunter or any of Trump's children in a position in government where they exercised influence over policy. And that questions has been answered.
It’s painfully obvious that Joes hands are in with baby prodigal son Hunter. Quit lying to yourself, that’s how people die on the inside.

Moving the goalpost, on a strawman no less. The thread is about what a POS Hunter is. You had 4 years to talk about what POS's the Trump kids are.

So.... Fij.... if you had a choice of Hunter Biden or any of the Trump children to be your child, which would you choose?

Moving the goalpost, on a strawman no less. The thread is about what a POS Hunter is. You had 4 years to talk about what POS's the Trump kids are.

So.... Fij.... if you had a choice of Hunter Biden or any of the Trump children to be your child, which would you choose?
WTF do you mean...like who would be my kids. I guess Ivanka seems to least POS...although she is married to a giant grifter. Is that what you are getting out...

Reactions: sob5 and DFSNOLE
Correct. That is THE question here. One that the Trump apologists refuse to acknowledge.

Reactions: sob5 and BioHawk

I would go with Hunter because he has very good drug connections.

Well, if there is any question about how devastating the 1/6 hearings are, all you need to do is check how much the right wingers are talking about Hunter Biden. I'd say the hearings are pretty devastating, and they only finished day 2.
They’re not devastating at all. I spent all day today with working class people, as I do a few days a month- they’re getting burned, and bad. No one cares outside of people who already are hardcore anti Trump. The public is pissed, and rightly so. The poor and middle class are getting crushed right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT