ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Details Starting to Leak

That's what you'll get here from the loser libs. If you post something about Kushner or the sons and deals done while Trump was in office, you would get a different response showing they all care about it and pages of replies. This off topic board is full of extremely far left lunatics.
Oh, you mean the guys that were actually in the White House?

I don't think you'll find one single Democrat who wouldn't say investigate Hunter Biden and lock him away if he committed a crime. Your pearl clutching victimization is pathetic.

Are you a wealthy politician or connected to one? If so, carry on with all the fraud you want.
What does that have to do with anything? A politician should, if anything, be less capable of fraudulently running personal expenses through a business than a private citizen.

Running it through a business as a tax deduction? Boy, I would love to run my personal expenses through an LLC. That would be lovely.
Care to show where this claim is detailed in the article? Bad enough you cite the Washington Examiner as a news source, but then you embellish the crap source with a claim that isn’t in the cited source and expect outrage over it? Are you an ESL student or just obvious troll?

I won’t even broach the subject of the huge differences between the former POTUS family and the current POTUS family respective roles in their administrations, but apples and oranges comes to mind. But you know that, you just can’t admit it because it doesn’t support your biased narrative.

Allegedly failed treason is less relevant than crippling inflation, $5 gas, and erosion of retirement accounts. The kangaroo court show tonight will piss people off more than anything.
Bullshit. Nothing in the country is more important than it remaining a republic. And if it does to some people, they can always move to where gas is cheaper and they get a better return on there IRAs.

Care to show where this claim is detailed in the article? Bad enough you cite the Washington Examiner as a news source, but then you embellish the crap source with a claim that isn’t in the cited source and expect outrage over it? Are you an ESL student or just obvious troll?

I won’t even broach the subject of the huge differences between the former POTUS family and the current POTUS family respective roles in their administrations, but apples and oranges comes to mind. But you know that, you just can’t admit it because it doesn’t support your biased narrative.
Do you know anything about how a business runs? Do you know that salaries are tax deductible? You’re being a bit ridiculous trying to call me a liar for explaining a headline. Did you know that child support is not tax deductible? Did you know that her marginal tax rate is almost guaranteed to be lower than his? Do you know what that means? What do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

images

Reactions: ping72
Do you know anything about how a business runs? Do you know that salaries are tax deductible? You’re being a bit ridiculous trying to call me a liar for explaining a headline. Did you know that child support is not tax deductible? Did you know that her marginal tax rate is almost guaranteed to be lower than his? Do you know what that means? What do you know?
A. There was nothing in the article that indicates his baby momma didn’t earn compensation for services performed for the llc.

B. Let’s assume that the pay she received wasn’t an allowable expense. There’s no evidence in the article you linked it was claimed as an expenditure in any llc filing.

C. Let’s assume now that the expenditure was actually child support. Again there is no evidence or statement in the article that supports your assertion that child support payments were run through the llc in any official filing nor that it was claimed as a deduction of HB’s income taxes.

What I do know beyond all the other things you assumed I don’t know, is that you made huge assumptions from a poorly written article and then convinced yourself by reading between the lines that laws had been broken and scandal was afoot despite a clear lack of evidence to support your clearly ridiculous position.

Nice try NC, but you didn’t “explain” anything with any tangible evidence behind it and proved once again how to act like a foolish child on HROT.

A. There was nothing in the article that indicates his baby momma didn’t earn compensation for services performed for the llc.

B. Let’s assume that the pay she received wasn’t an allowable expense. There’s no evidence in the article you linked it was claimed as an expenditure in any llc filing.

C. Let’s assume now that the expenditure was actually child support. Again there is no evidence or statement in the article that supports your assertion that child support payments were run through the llc in any official filing nor that it was claimed as a deduction of HB’s income taxes.

What I do know beyond all the other things you assumed I don’t know, is that you made huge assumptions from a poorly written article and then convinced yourself by reading between the lines that laws had been broken and scandal was afoot despite a clear lack of evidence to support your clearly ridiculous position.

Nice try NC, but you didn’t “explain” anything with any tangible evidence behind it and proved once again how to act like a foolish child on HROT.
Again, not NC. You’re trying to play games, I’m not interested. It’s obvious that there’s an issue here and that it’s being written off as a business expenditure. The only one acting like a fool is the naive poster willing to give crackheads under investigation for tax fraud the benefit of the doubt.

• Haha
Again, not NC. You’re trying to play games, I’m not interested. It’s obvious that there’s an issue here and that it’s being written off as a business expenditure. The only one acting like a fool is the naive poster willing to give crackheads under investigation for tax fraud the benefit of the doubt.

You mad?

You seem mad.

Obvious? LOL. Buhbye NC.

Obvious? LOL. Buhbye NC.
Yeah. Obvious. You know, for anyone who isn’t determined to defend someone at all costs because of who their daddy is. The appearance of corruption is unbelievable in this case and the excuses coming in to defend it are unacceptable. Oh, and not NC.

I haven't read the thread and I'm certainly not clicking the link.

I'm just here to point out that we are on page 3 and there still hasn't been a pic posted of Hunter Biden's alleged employee.

Reactions: ping72
And you're totally willing to turn this microscope on the Trump family, right?
Obviously. The whataboutTrumpisms in this thread are tiring. There’s a lot of garbage here just like the manafort and cohen cases. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And there’s a heck of a lot of smoke.

• Haha
Then lock him up. The guy simply has nothing to do with anything. He’s like an even more messed up Billy Carter. Vegetarian nothingburger bud.

Then lock him up. The guy simply has nothing to do with anything. He’s like an even more messed up Billy Carter. Vegetarian nothingburger bud.
In my opinion, the trails lead to Joe. That puts the investigation in a very, very bad place. We will see what happens, daddy certainly appears to be involved with the prodigal son.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
If Hunter Biden was the President, or happened to have a high ranking position with security clearance, or we somehow found he got information from his Father that he shouldn't have had access too or shared that information for his own gain, or if his Father somehow gained something by using his son's access then I'll be upset.

But if Republicans expect me to get upset because the President's son (Who he's already admitted is a traumatized drug addict) made some poor decisions with women when you didn't care at all about your President doing the same thing... Then they're going to have to keep seeking. Let me know when this laptop actually tells us something other than Hunter had drug problems which we all already knew and his Father has spoken about repeatedly.

If Hunter Biden was the President, or happened to have a high ranking position with security clearance, or we somehow found he got information from his Father that he shouldn't have had access too or shared that information for his own gain, or if his Father somehow gained something by using his son's access then I'll be upset.

But if Republicans expect me to get upset because the President's son (Who he's already admitted is a traumatized drug addict) made some poor decisions with women when you didn't care at all about your President doing the same thing... Then they're going to have to keep seeking. Let me know when this laptop actually tells us something other than Hunter had drug problems which we all already knew and his Father has spoken about repeatedly.
The details have already been released. A mysterious “big guy” received a cut on several of the overseas business deals. You know, Ukraine (hello billions in 2022), and China (hello solar tariffs bye bye). Daddy Joe is about as dirty as it gets in DC with a past full of racism and lies. But sure, Trump! 😿

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Obviously. The whataboutTrumpisms in this thread are tiring. There’s a lot of garbage here just like the manafort and cohen cases. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And there’s a heck of a lot of smoke.
There's a lot of smoke that Hunter is guilty of something, the links to Joe are pretty tenuous unless you really want them to be there. But if Joe is guilty of something I would wholeheartedly endorse impeaching him. That's the difference between most Democrats and the MAGA cultists.

Hunter keeps getting brought up because with the inevitable clearing of Hillary Clinton, the Radical Right still needs a diversion.

SSDD.
It is only a detail, but Hillary's legal problems just became bigger. I am unsure why one would consider it inevitable that she will be cleared.

... In the event you missed it, evidence just became public in the Sussman trial that Hillary Clinton had personally approved the Alpha Bank/Trump phony accusations and the leaking of the phony Steele Dossier. This of course puts her behind the entire Trump/Russia hoax and the wasting of millions and millions of dollars by all who were dragged into this.

We all knew this of course, but this testimony ties her firmly to the Russia/Trump nonsense.

The details have already been released. A mysterious “big guy” received a cut on several of the overseas business deals. You know, Ukraine (hello billions in 2022), and China (hello solar tariffs bye bye). Daddy Joe is about as dirty as it gets in DC with a past full of racism and lies. But sure, Trump! 😿
lol, there's something about a big guy and that's your proof?

Come on. Give us real evidence that something happened. I'm no fan of Joe. He's better than Trump but he's been a pretty poor President (Aside from the initial days of the Ukraine invasion) but you're going to get outraged over this but nothing Trump did made you once bat an eyelash? Give me some proof that Joe did something illegal or even unethical, especially while he was in office and we'll talk.

There's a lot of smoke that Hunter is guilty of something, the links to Joe are pretty tenuous unless you really want them to be there. But if Joe is guilty of something I would wholeheartedly endorse impeaching him. That's the difference between most Democrats and the MAGA cultists.
I am not here to discuss politics. The state of politics is irrelevant. At the end of the day, the only qualification Hunter has for an overseas business deal is who his daddy is and what his daddy can offer. That’s it. If he was qualified in any way, none of this would be news.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT