ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden testimony - there is no laptop?.

He said he didn't remember it which is very different from the framing of this narrative. People strung out on drugs forget a lot of shit. That doesn't mean it didn't happen and that's definitely not what was said here. Nice try.

I realize people forget things. Seems to me trump under oath to the Mueller Committee answered approximately 35 times that he didn't know or couldn't recall, etc etc.

Reactions: IANDFAN
Not fair, you want me to use some critical thinking, but not you. I jest.

If I look at the Hunter's laptop story from both sides, I would have to believe the FBI is corrupt and is lying about it being Hunter's laptop. Further, Hunter and team Biden have had years to explore every crack in the damn to come up with statements that can make a dent into reasonable doubt.

Character issues exist on both sides of this story. I have come to the conclusion, based on what I have followed, that it is more probable than not that it is Hunter's laptop.
This laptop story came from Rudy correct. His willingness to lie and smear anyone to get a result he wants should give us pause about the laptop story. The data is legit. Someone can have their ICloud account hacked. It makes far more sense that this is what happened here.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
This laptop story came from Rudy correct. His willingness to lie and smear anyone to get a result he wants should give us pause about the laptop story. The data is legit. Someone can have their ICloud account hacked. It makes far more sense that this is what happened here.
Except that Hunter sued the repair shop saying he wasn’t allowed to release the data in the computer.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Hunter Biden was asked under oath about the laptop. He said he did not drop it off at the independently run repair shop, that much of the information on it was fabricated, and he has sworn statements from the Secret Service to show that!

Matt Gaetz: “In 2019 did you drop your laptop off at a repair shop?

Hunter Biden: “Not that I remember, no.”

Matt Gaetz: “Did you ever drop a laptop off at a repair shop?”

Hunter Biden: “I dropped a laptop off at the Apple repair shop that was literally three blocks from my office in Washington, D.C. If I was ever going to repair one, I would have walked up the street and dropped it there.”

Matt Gaetz: “My question is about Delaware. Did you ever drop off a laptop in Delaware?”

Hunter Biden: “The largest Apple store in America is the — the highest grossing and largest Apple store in America is at the Christiana Mall. If I was going to drop off a laptop — I don’t ever remember doing that, but if I was going to drop off a laptop, I would have gone to the Apple store, which was 7 minutes from my parents’ home there.

Matt Gaetz: “Have you seen — you’ve seen coverage of this laptop that purports to be yours that was dropped off in Delaware, right?… In any of that coverage, have you seen any correspondence or other material that you know to be fabricated or false?”

Hunter Biden: “Yes, I do… And I can tell you, in particular, there is a fabricated conversation between me and a supposed Secret Service agent in a hotel room in Los Angeles. That Secret Service agent was — has sworn an affidavit and attempted to sue The Daily Mail and The New York Post over the fact that he has never met me, he has never had any conversation with me, that he had never involvement with me, that we have never had any association whatsoever. And he swears.

Matt Gaetz: “Other than that conversation, are there any others that you recall?”

Hunter Biden: “ Yeah, There are many others. I can’t go through them all right now. But, yes, there are many different things in there that are either fabricated, hacked, stolen, or manipulated 100 percent.

Ms. Hageman: “Well, I would also say that we are familiar with the laptop, and you’ve indicated that you believe that there are some things on there that are not accurate.”

Hunter Biden: “Have you actually seen that laptop?”

Ms. Hageman: “No I haven’t, but I don’t think for purposes of my questioning today, I do not need to.”

Hunter Biden: “Does anyone know the existence of an actual laptop?”

So, let's recap. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon got this laptop from a legally blind repairman's shop over a year after Rudy Giuliani and Lev Parnas tried to get Hunter Biden's laptop form Eastern Europeans in Europe. If you don't think that's fishy, then I don't know what is.

Hunter testified that there was no conversation between him and an fbi agent in California and the agent testified he never met Hunter.

Gaetz's next question starts out, "Other than that conversation......." Hunter should have called the dumbass out, "I just said it never existed, are you that stupid?"

Every sane American knows there was never anything substantive against the Bidens.

This entire circus was nothing more than trying to defame Joe Biden after DJT's negative headlines and criminal charges.

Only MAGA bought the garbage.

Every sane American knows there was never anything substantive against the Bidens.

This entire circus was nothing more than trying to defame Joe Biden after DJT's negative headlines and criminal charges.

Only MAGA bought the garbage.
Two realities.

Yeah. He's an Ivy league lawyer. He's knows that he can qualify his answers with "not that I remember" and be free and clear of perjury claims. Notice how he never says "No". Just plain old "No"?

His answers to all of the simple Yes or No Questions were:

“Not that I remember, no.”

"If I was ever going to repair one, I would have walked up the street to the Apple store and dropped it there.”

Those are the answers of a person who is full of shit.

Here, the WaPo verifies that the FBI had said laptop in its possession and it had analyzed a shit ton of infor from it off of a portable drive.

The MacBook itself is now in the hands of the FBI, which is investigating whether Hunter Biden properly reported income from business dealings.

As for your claims of projection, didn't you just start a nonsensical thread claiming that a speeder being pulled over while speeding was because he was brown...and not speeding?
That’s how it always work. Would you have him put himself at a disadvantage. That would be silly and stupi.

That’s how it always work. Would you have him put himself at a disadvantage. That would be silly and stupi.
Ok. But OP is acting as if his answers have solved something because of how solid they are. They aren’t. He might as well had pled the 5th and not answered at all.

Hunter biden just confirmed his dad is the big guy. His business partners (plural) said the big guy got 10%.

Another lie. He responded to a question about other testimony about the "big guy". He confirmed nothing.

Hunter Biden's Response to Attacks on his Resume:

“You guys have gone out and said I had no credibility, that there’s no way that I should’ve been serving on the board of Burisma. I just read you my resume." I’d put my resume up against any of you, in terms of my responsibility."

"I don’t know anybody that was, at that time, that was teaching the No. 1 rated course at Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service in the master’s program in terms of foreign policy and advocacy. I literally was on like 12 different boards. I only listed like, you know, 10 of them. And so I had an enormous amount of reasons to be on it.”

Here's Hunter Biden's Resume:

- Hunter Biden earned his law degree from Yale Law School.
- He worked as an attorney at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, a renowned law firm in New York, where he was heavily involved in corporate law and governance.
- Republican President George W. Bush appointed him to the Amtrak Board of Directors, where he contributed to governance and transparency efforts, vital due to Amtrak's public service role and federal funding.
- He served as a consultant and lobbyist for MBNA, a significant banking and credit card entity, emphasizing the importance of corporate governance and transparency.
- He was a board member for the World Food Program USA.
- He co-founded a private equity firm and a lobbying firm, respectively.
- He has provided consultancy services for various companies.

Reminder that Jim Jordan, one of the top Republicans investigating Hunter has the following resume before politics:

- Ohio State wrestling assistant coach
Jim Jordan would also not be qualified to work for Burisma.

Not true. The FBI picked it up from the repair shop as indicated in the articles I attached.

Also, if it didn’t exist, why would Hunter sue the shop owner? Please explain that one
Your response doesn’t answer my questions.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Hunter biden just confirmed his dad is the big guy. His business partners (plural) said the big guy got 10%.
You follow the news?

"Information" given to investigators is actually "misinformation".

In other words...not believable.

Republicans know that even if they could uncover questionable actions or behavior, nothing happens before November anyway.

Just an attempt to implicate wrongdoing.
God, some people are gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: BGHAWK and Scruddy
You follow the news?

"Information" given to investigators is actually "misinformation".

In other words...not believable.

Republicans know that even if they could uncover questionable actions or behavior, nothing happens before November anyway.

Just an attempt to implicate wrongdoing.
God, some people are gullible.
And some are just flat-assed “stupid”!

Reactions: MitchLL
Yes I did. The FBI has the laptop. The two IRS whistleblowers testified they had access to it as well.
Anyone can steal data and put it on a laptop. And claim the laptop belonged to Hunter. The question is did Hunter really give this PC to the repairman. Or did someone with stolen data set this all up?
It matters because then it’s difficult to verify which data is accurate and what may have been manipulated.
Hunter is a well off individual. Going to a random PC repairman that he had no previous history with is suspect. But then again crackheads do nutty things.

Anyone can steal data and put it on a laptop. And claim the laptop belonged to Hunter. The question is did Hunter really give this PC to the repairman. Or did someone with stolen data set this all up?
It matters because then it’s difficult to verify which data is accurate and what may have been manipulated.
Hunter is a well off individual. Going to a random PC repairman that he had no previous history with is suspect. But then again crackheads do nutty things.
He sued the repair shop saying the form Hunter signed that says it allows the repair owner to take ownership after 90s wasn’t legit.

So let’s use our brain for 1 second.

He sued the repair shop saying the form Hunter signed that says it allows the repair owner to take ownership after 90s wasn’t legit.

plus I think some of the corvette photos with the classified documents were on there.

but the real story is supposedly allegedly the under age chicks on there.

He may believe the form is fabricated. But it’s easier to sue and proof that individual didn’t have the right to claim his data and distribute it to other parties.
If the Blind PC repairman had turned this over to LEO’s instead of Rudy and Bannon goons. I’d probably wouldn’t be as skeptical.

Hunter Biden's Response to Attacks on his Resume:

“You guys have gone out and said I had no credibility, that there’s no way that I should’ve been serving on the board of Burisma. I just read you my resume." I’d put my resume up against any of you, in terms of my responsibility."

"I don’t know anybody that was, at that time, that was teaching the No. 1 rated course at Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service in the master’s program in terms of foreign policy and advocacy. I literally was on like 12 different boards. I only listed like, you know, 10 of them. And so I had an enormous amount of reasons to be on it.”

Here's Hunter Biden's Resume:

- Hunter Biden earned his law degree from Yale Law School.
- He worked as an attorney at Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, a renowned law firm in New York, where he was heavily involved in corporate law and governance.
- Republican President George W. Bush appointed him to the Amtrak Board of Directors, where he contributed to governance and transparency efforts, vital due to Amtrak's public service role and federal funding.
- He served as a consultant and lobbyist for MBNA, a significant banking and credit card entity, emphasizing the importance of corporate governance and transparency.
- He was a board member for the World Food Program USA.
- He co-founded a private equity firm and a lobbying firm, respectively.
- He has provided consultancy services for various companies.

Reminder that Jim Jordan, one of the top Republicans investigating Hunter has the following resume before politics:

- Ohio State wrestling assistant coach and noted sexual abuse cover upper.
FIFY...

plus I think some of the corvette photos with the classified documents were on there.

but the real story is supposedly allegedly the under age chicks on there.
Mostly what I’ve seen was him smoking crack with hookers and measuring his big slong.

He may believe the form is fabricated. But it’s easier to sue and proof that individual didn’t have the right to claim his data and distribute it to other parties.
If the Blind PC repairman had turned this over to LEO’s instead of Rudy and Bannon goons. I’d probably wouldn’t be as skeptical.
Data occupies physical space as small as it is on the hard drive. Ownership of the laptop would have to include all of the data stored at least locally.

And the FBi has verified it as real.

Liberals trying hard with this one. Anyone remember when Hunter sued the shop owner for stealing the laptop….but now there isnt a laptop?
You’re insane. My God you fall for everything.

I posted the news articles stating what I said was true.

What you got?
My question would be why would Hunter testify to Congress claiming that it isn’t his laptop? This should be a layup. Bring in the laptop and authenticate his signature with the PC repairman's form. That should end his story that someone hacked him and dumped his personal data on a random laptop.
Either Hunter is telling the truth or an unbelievable moron. Which as I said before crackheads do nutty things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT