ADVERTISEMENT

I’m going to end up voting for Trump (Just kidding Chishawk)

RagnarLothbrok

HR All-American
Apr 4, 2023
I don’t care if he is a piece of shit. My taxes went way up this year. Hearing the same thing from a lot of other people.

Meanwhile worthless people who barely work and just keep popping out kids are getting all kinds of tax refund money.

Screw Joe Biden. Trump is about to have my vote.

digital collage net art GIF by chavesfelipe

I don’t care if he is a piece of shit. My taxes went way up this year. Hearing the same thing from a lot of other people.

Meanwhile worthless people who barely work and just keep popping out kids are getting all kinds of tax refund money.

If you're serious, you're a dumbass. Trump and the GOP is why your taxes went up. That's what everyone kept trying to point out in 2017

give me a break. This is moronic thinking. Biden doesn't set the tax rate. If anything, he's been trying to lower it for those that aren't wealthy, such as yourself.

Last edited:

Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.​

63% on 200k and less.

Wsj

Throughout history, this has remained a consistent issue, exacerbated notably by the actions taken during the Trump administration that severely weakened the IRS. With limited resources, the IRS struggles to pursue high-profile cases due to the formidable legal teams employed by wealthy individuals and corporations. Consequently, the cost-benefit analysis often favors inaction. President Biden aims to rectify this flawed system by implementing reforms that prioritize fair taxation of wealth and corporations, addressing the shortcomings of the current structure.

Throughout history, this has remained a consistent issue, exacerbated notably by the actions taken during the Trump administration that severely weakened the IRS. With limited resources, the IRS struggles to pursue high-profile cases due to the formidable legal teams employed by wealthy individuals and corporations. Consequently, the cost-benefit analysis often favors inaction. President Biden aims to rectify this flawed system by implementing reforms that prioritize fair taxation of wealth and corporations, addressing the shortcomings of the current structure.
And you believe that shit? The guy that's been there foe 40 years is going to do something while battling dementia?

And you believe that shit? The guy that's been there foe 40 years is going to do something while battling dementia?
He has tried and is running on doing more. So yes, I believe it. That being said in the past, Biden ran on cutting taxes. He was a moderate, to say the least. When he ran for POTUS in 2020, he ran against Sanders and Warren which I believe influenced Biden to have the 'fair share' POV.

Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.​

63% on 200k and less.

Wsj
With link

He has tried and is running on doing more. So yes, I believe it.
why didn’t he “try” when he had the house and senate?

Could have used reconciliation like the R’s did to pass their tax cut.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Everyone said the middle class would get screwed more each year under the Trump 'tax cuts' and yet no one listened.
OP is now blaming it on Biden.
Proves that the GOP is correct - just lie and blame the dems for everything you do and morons will vote for them.

With link

why didn’t he “try” when he had the house and senate?

Could have used reconciliation like the R’s did to pass their tax cut.

Interesting. In 2022, it was 90%. Maybe because 94% of returns are in that income category.

Reactions: Tom Paris

You're too stupid.........

What taxes went up? Income taxes? I don’t think there were changes in rates, were there?
Rates were the same. There were inflation adjustments for the tax tables and standard deduction effectively lowering rates. Op either made more money or messed up his wihholdings and is going by the final number on his tax return and trying to deflect the blame to someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT