ADVERTISEMENT

I’m surprised there has never been a case…

Where a university reached out to the fanbase to hire coaches🤔 I’ve been on 50 plus fan boards and they pretty much ALWAYS know what’s right or wrong and yet it has never, EVER happened…..🤷‍♂️

Odd, don’t you think…..😳
You are joking aren't you? It has happened right here. His name was Bob Commings. Even as bad as Commings was, he was still better than his predecessor.

What's also odd (VERY!!!) is people on message boards speculating and giving their opinions on who they think would or would not be a good hire in advance of when the hire is actually announced. Who they would like to see hired, etc. Especially during the offseason when there's soooo much else to talk about!

Go figure!

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Where a university reached out to the fanbase to hire coaches🤔 I’ve been on 50 plus fan boards and they pretty much ALWAYS know what’s right or wrong and yet it has never, EVER happened…..🤷‍♂️

Odd, don’t you think…..😳
Hey everybody look at me! Look how much better I am than all of you! I will sit on my throne of only positive/ happy thoughts and look down on all of you who speculate on a message board. How dare you say something critical of the perfect coaches and their perfect system. Hrmph

What's also odd (VERY!!!) is people on message boards speculating and giving their opinions on who they think would or would not be a good hire in advance of when the hire is actually announced. Who they would like to see hired, etc. Especially during the offseason when there's soooo much else to talk about!

Go figure!

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Thats why they should get the job, I’ve been reading what they say….they are brilliant!!

Hey everybody look at me! Look how much better I am than all of you! I will sit on my throne of only positive/ happy thoughts and look down on all of you who speculate on a message board. How dare you say something critical of the perfect coaches and their perfect system. Hrmph

+1, irritation is the goal. And if only everyone was as naive and easy to manipulate as you 😊

But those negative posters still have no control over who is hired.
People are arguing amongst themselves about something they have no control over.
CM is just sitting back and laughing at it all.

Reactions: cmhawks99

Odd, don’t you think…..😳
I agree. It used to be that Iowa fans knew not to speak unless spoken to - in person, by Coach Ferentz himself.

But those negative posters still have no control over who is hired.
People are arguing amongst themselves about something they have no control over.
CM is just sitting back and laughing at it all.

No, no….i wouldn’t do that…..🤫

Odd, don’t you think…..😳
You realize you’re not the least bit clever, don’t you?

If you have such a problem with sports fan message boards, maybe you shouldn’t spend so much time here, much less 50 different boards. Must make you much more miserable than you accuse everyone else here as being.

If you have such a problem with sports fan message boards, maybe you shouldn’t spend so much time here, much less 50 different boards. Must make you much more miserable than you accuse everyone else here as being.

Oh no, I’m pretty clever. More importantly I’m enjoying myself….😂

Ps….it is a fair question. If all the fans were so smart, theyd have a role….🤡

Oh no, I’m pretty clever. More importantly I’m enjoying myself….😂
Ps….it is a fair question. If all the fans were so smart, theyd have a role….🤡
No. Literally everything you posted was moronic. And in my experience, people who get off on irritating others are absolutely miserable with their own lives. You’re not fooling anyone.

Did you enjoy yourself when you took your ball and went home?

Huh….you guys are not good at this. You want so badly to irritate me, like I do you ….its cute!

Incidentally I did enjoy the season better not being around such mean spirited people.

• Haha
Reactions: Hendy hawk
No. Literally everything you posted was moronic. And in my experience, people who get off on irritating others are absolutely miserable with their own lives. You’re not fooling anyone.

lol….. dude you’re on a messageboard, pissing and moaning all the time you don’t have any experience😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
LOLOLOL...Really? So they polled "internet warriors" in the 1970's to find out who they wanted as the next coach? Do tell.........
The question was if a university ever reached out to a fan base with to ask for a hire. Cummings would not have even been a candidate if it were not for fans. Next time read before commenting

Reactions: cmhawks99
LOLOLOL...Really? So they polled "internet warriors" in the 1970's to find out who they wanted as the next coach? Do tell.........

Honestly these college message board heroes don’t even compare to the high school fans now…doh!! They know everything..,

The question was if a university ever reached out to a fan base with to ask for a hire. Cummings would not have even been a candidate if it were not for fans. Next time read before commenting

I honestly don’t think he was screwing with you here…

I think he recruited himself for the position, didn't he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT