ADVERTISEMENT

I’m surprised there has never been a case…

Where a university reached out to the fanbase to hire coaches🤔 I’ve been on 50 plus fan boards and they pretty much ALWAYS know what’s right or wrong and yet it has never, EVER happened…..🤷‍♂️

Odd, don’t you think…..😳
I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

I have literally never seen a take that included Hayden Fry should be thankful for the 2-9 team that Commings left him.
Look at the roster. Not sure 100 percent and likely a few I missed. Might be wrong on a couple. Pretty good list don't ya think?

Fry gave credit to Bob. Bob took credit for the Rose Bowl.

Off the top:
Suess
Gales
Mosley
Hilgenberg x2 ?
Dean
Tippett I believe was a Commins recruit
Olenzchek - not sure who recruited him.
King
Jim Frazier
Cole

HF didn't hand KF a bare cupboard. Last 2 classes were pretty good.

But those negative posters still have no control over who is hired.
People are arguing amongst themselves about something they have no control over.
CM is just sitting back and laughing at it all.
What I’m laughing at is how CM & Hendy keep liking each other’s posts, while everyone else makes fun of them!

CM- If you’re going to use an alt ID….you can’t make it so obvious! 😂🤡

What I’m laughing at is how CM & Hendy keep liking each other’s posts, while everyone else makes fun of them!

CM- If you’re going to use an alt ID….you can’t make it so obvious! 😂🤡
And CM and I are laughing over posters like you getting your panties in a bunch and upset about something you have no control over. Beth says things are going well so relax and wait.

And CM and I are laughing over posters like you getting your panties in a bunch and upset about something you have no control over. Beth says things are going well so relax and wait.
CM & his imaginary friend/alt ID "Hendy" are having the time of their lives yucking it up in Ma's basement! Maybe she can order you a pair of those Chode jeans mentioned earlier?

Guys, leave the middle-aged, "Okay pal", balding fat man alone.

Let him have his gripes about people with an opinion.

After all, it's nice to see an Iowa fan that actually cares..................................;)

Reactions: Tunadog and Legs94
Annoying begets annoying….
Ya know, for someone so "opposed to trolling" and "annoying/negative posts", you do quite an awful lot of it.

And I'm not speaking to you when I say this, because you already know what you're doing, and you've told us dozens of times that you don't care about what you're saying. I'm simply illustrating it for the rest of the readers, who haven't seen everything you've said over the past couple years. ;););)

Reactions: Legs94
Ya know, for someone so "opposed to trolling" and "annoying/negative posts", you do quite an awful lot of it.

And I'm not speaking to you when I say this, because you already know what you're doing, and you've told us dozens of times that you don't care about what you're saying. I'm simply illustrating it for the rest of the readers, who haven't seen everything you've said over the past couple years. ;););)
Why are you so upset, pissed off and negative Monkey?😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT