ADVERTISEMENT

I am man enough to admit Trump is right and he is!

Casey's pizza is garbage.

Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

What I found interesting is that Doug Borgum is slumming it with Donald. Why? He’s an actual rich guy, and seemed pretty sane. He doesn’t need Trump for anything.

Caseys is serviceable, but way overrated based on iowa lore

Also the video at the top of the link

Amanda Rooker
Wood

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
$100 says his campaign stiffed that store for the pizzas. They should thank him for coming to their s*** hole town is his attitude. Do you know how many dirty poors he had to get near?
His service to our nation is inspiring.

Considering the owner of Pizza Ranch is an Iowa Republican mega donor, and frequently hosts campaign stops in Iowa...I imagine this photo op wasn't well planned.

What I found interesting is that Doug Borgum is slumming it with Donald. Why? He’s an actual rich guy, and seemed pretty sane. He doesn’t need Trump for anything.
It's all about latent racism, not money.

It's all about latent racism, not money.
I don't know. He's more nuanced. He has pushed for increased legal immigration, especially for skilled workers, but North Dakota under his leadership has been forward facing on getting unskilled workers into the state. North Dakota needs workers even more desperately than Iowa does, and there are quite a few articles out there about burgeoning immigrant communities in Fargo and Grand Forks.
He was also one of the few who were in the race who was openly critical of Trump.
They all bend the knee. I expect Romney to endorse soon enough.

I don't know. He's more nuanced. He has pushed for increased legal immigration, especially for skilled workers, but North Dakota under his leadership has been forward facing on getting unskilled workers into the state. North Dakota needs workers even more desperately than Iowa does, and there are quite a few articles out there about burgeoning immigrant communities in Fargo and Grand Forks.
He was also one of the few who were in the race who was openly critical of Trump.
They all bend the knee. I expect Romney to endorse soon enough.
Everyone white needs immigrants to do shit jobs. So yes, many are in favor of having legal immigration for crap jobs. Skilled workers, maybe, given that the Dakotas are the siberia of the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT