ADVERTISEMENT

I guess we are swingers now

Derekd3408

HB Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
Wife came home with this new summer doormat today from Target. Hell of a way to let me know.
GUEST_33e3d6dd-abe0-4850-b0a3-b1784639e4b4

Wife came home with this new summer doormat today from Target. Hell of a way to let me know.
Things I learned from the Twitter machine. When at the grocery store, if you see a cart with an upside down pineapple in the child seat, that's a swinger.

• Wow
Reactions: NoleATL
Things I learned from the Twitter machine. When at the grocery store, if you see a cart with an upside down pineapple in the child seat, that's a swinger.
So if someone doesn't have it upside down, turn it upside down when they have their back turned and get the video rolling. :D

Reactions: CaboKP
You need to explore your newfound lifestyle in Key West over Fantasy Fest. There will likely be an effort to tame the public nudity this year but bars/establishments will still have the parties that really matter.

Coincidentally, I just learned about the upside down pineapple thing last night.
Just talking about it, of course.

Reactions: NoleATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT