ADVERTISEMENT

I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!

Wow. Mr Orangutan tiddies is such a loser šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
FH4apPGXIAUW4jj.jpg:large

89807-ezv1.jpg

Itā€™s unbelievable.

Made up stories about immigrants eating cats, shooting campaign ads at Arlington National Cemetery, hooking up with racist, bigoted 31 year old social media personalities, crying in public about celebrity endorsementsā€¦and thatā€™s just in the past two weeks!!!

Itā€™s bizarro world.
HE's FiGHTinG fOR mE!!
That is the troubling thing, isn't it? He loses no support no matter what insane rambling thoughts dribble out of his mouth. He loses no votes for the insane thoughts about possible kernels of might be plans he has. Now Taylor will get death threats, and the cult members will normalize them because sHe ShOUlD haVe KePT QuIEt!!
That, and UnBOrN BaBIES!!! The I gotta take a stand for the unborn babies will never leave his side.

Screenshot that and run it in ad after ad.

That is hilarious.

How bad does the meltdown get between now and Election Day?

much-worse-worse.gif

And it poses the question, how quickly can she write a song about him and have hundreds of thousands of teen / 20 somethings singing it at him? Harry Styles and Jake Gyllenhaal thought they had it bad....

HE's FiGHTinG fOR mE!!
That is the troubling thing, isn't it? He loses no support no matter what insane rambling thoughts dribble out of his mouth. He loses no votes for the insane thoughts about possible kernels of might be plans he has. Now Taylor will get death threats, and the cult members will normalize them because sHe ShOUlD haVe KePT QuIEt!!
That, and UnBOrN BaBIES!!! The I gotta take a stand for the unborn babies will never leave his side.
First thing my wife said, ā€œNow she will need even MORE security.ā€ Trump knows exactly what he did by posting that. F all of you that would vote for him.

For anyone one on this board that still plans to vote Trump, just stop. Everything that Trump does and says would make anyone and everyone unelectable. Heā€™s a fvcking idiot and cannot EVER be allowed to hold the most powerful position in the world. Itā€™s as if he really doesnā€™t want to win. Thatā€™s how dumb the shit he says is.

Iā€™m not a fan of Harris. I do not support the current direction of the Democrat party, but voting for Harris is THE ONLY CHOICE.

The Republicans need to do a hard reset after Trump is trounced in Nov. Itā€™s time for MAGA to go away for good.

HE's FiGHTinG fOR mE!!
The religioā€™s seem to think a 78 year old married man banging a 31 year old cro-magnon looking chimp is ok thoughā€¦

For anyone one on this board that still plans to vote Trump, just stop. Everything that Trump does and says would make anyone and everyone unelectable. Heā€™s a fvcking idiot and cannot EVER be allowed to hold the most powerful position in the world. Itā€™s as if he really doesnā€™t want to win. Thatā€™s how dumb the shit he says is.

Iā€™m not a fan of Harris. I do not support the current direction of the Democrat party, but voting for Harris is THE ONLY CHOICE.

The Republicans need to do a hard reset after Trump is trounced in Nov. Itā€™s time for MAGA to go away for good.
My problem with this is that weā€™re just supposed to forgive and forget all these Congressional Republicans that were too afraid for their own political careers to stand up to who they know is a godawful human. I donā€™t agree with Kinzinger and Cheney on the issues but honest to God they are about the only 2 Republicans worthy of someoneā€™s vote. Sununu isnā€™t. Haley isnā€™t. Theyā€™re cowards also. All those cons in Congress are effing trash people who arenā€™t in it for us.

Last edited:
Itā€™s unbelievable.

Made up stories about immigrants eating cats, shooting campaign ads at Arlington National Cemetery, hooking up with racist, bigoted 31 year old social media personalities, crying in public about celebrity endorsementsā€¦and thatā€™s just in the past two weeks!!!

Itā€™s bizarro world.
^^^^^ Indoctrinated Derp here. Call the cops on neighbor type. A mind the Joker could easily manipulate.

Be better as the above is exactly the derp who the mainstream media owns.

Get Nugenix stat you in desperate need Not my Comrade

My problem with this is that weā€™re just supposed to forgive and forget all these Congressional Republicans that were to afraid for their own political careers to stand up to who they know is a godawful human. I donā€™t agree with Kinzinger and Cheney on the issues but honest to God they are about the only 2 Republicans worthy of someoneā€™s vote. Sununu isnā€™t. Haley isnā€™t. Theyā€™re cowards also. All those cons in Congress are effing trash people who arenā€™t in it for us.
Iā€™m 100% positive you will never forgive or forget. Your not very subtle expressing how you really feel.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

Amen, brother.
My problem with this is that weā€™re just supposed to forgive and forget all these Congressional Republicans that were to afraid for their own political careers to stand up to who they know is a godawful human. I donā€™t agree with Kinzinger and Cheney on the issues but honest to God they are about the only 2 Republicans worthy of someoneā€™s vote. Sununu isnā€™t. Haley isnā€™t. Theyā€™re cowards also. All those cons in Congress are effing trash people who arenā€™t in it for us.
I am disappointed by the GOP. I really am. I still canā€™t believe this is where weā€™re at.

I know itā€™s easy to pile on other Republicans now, but I think the real issue is the amount of power these people have and donā€™t want to give up. Thatā€™s why we need term limits.

I can promise you, if convenient to do so, Democrats would do whatever they needed to stay in office as well. So, donā€™t be so glib.

Amen, brother.

I am disappointed by the GOP. I really am. I still canā€™t believe this is where weā€™re at.

I know itā€™s easy to pile on other Republicans now, but I think the real issue is the amount of power these people have and donā€™t want to give up. Thatā€™s why we need term limits.

I can promise you, if convenient to do so, Democrats would do whatever they needed to stay in office as well. So, donā€™t be so glib.
Didnā€™t figure you for a both sides guy. When all of these chickenshits, who bent the knee to rapist conman are gone, then maybe we can discuss a new Republican Party. Mitch McConnell isnā€™t the guy to be shaping it. Iā€™ll say the same thing to you I did to Shawnā€¦let me know which one of these Republicans in Congress is one I should support. Cowards all.

*Youā€™re
Why would I be? These assholes are trying to takeover our country. You think Iā€™m supposed to be okay with Ted Cruz? Haley? MTG? Blackburn? Which one am I supposed to be okay with?
Or, our very own MMM. I have no doubt she, News Barbie and Breadbags have convinced themselves that they are doing good work, and that good work justifies the crazy rants and the racism. I can't wait for them to drop him like a hot rock if he loses in November. Mind you, they won't drop him until January after more bloodshed, but they'll give him the standard Trump treatment. "Trump? I barely knew the guy. I stood next to him once or twice at a rally. I couldn't pick him out of a crowded room".

*Youā€™re
Why would I be? These assholes are trying to takeover our country. You think Iā€™m supposed to be okay with Ted Cruz? Haley? MTG? Blackburn? Which one am I supposed to be okay with?
Why do you have to be ok with it? Itā€™s not your party. Like I said, I donā€™t expect you to ever forgive or forget. Even if the Republicans move to the middle (they wonā€™t), they still arenā€™t a party you would vote for.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT