ADVERTISEMENT

i have always hated Purdue.

Boilers living in Iowa enjoy the Hawkeyes losing about as much as the Hoosiers losing. Some Hawkeye fans can be unbearable. Their football team may have been reading too many local press clippings about how great they are. Tomorrow is going to be tough weather wise by being cold & windy but snow will be gone. We don't go to their stadium in large part because of the obnoxious fans.

Easy, buddy. We're just having fun here. We know the real reason you don't come to Kinnick, it's the same reason you don't go to Ross-Ade - you're terrified of your team's mascot. (It's okay, he scares me too.)
PurduePete_Full.0.jpg

Reactions: BoilerCoach
Boilers living in Iowa enjoy the Hawkeyes losing about as much as the Hoosiers losing. Some Hawkeye fans can be unbearable. Their football team may have been reading too many local press clippings about how great they are. Tomorrow is going to be tough weather wise by being cold & windy but snow will be gone. We don't go to their stadium in large part because of the obnoxious fans.
You seem fun.

I remember trolling the main Rivals board with several Hawkeye and Boiler fans a couple years ago about what was the best rivalry in the B1G.

Almost makes me forget how much I hate you.

HEY IOWA FANS: Augustana College is really good eh?! Don't beat our awful football team by too much tomorrow! Boiler Up!!!

I prefer other teams to Purdue, and their Boiler UP chant isn't to my taste.

Are you girls still painting locker rooms pink or have you gone to rainbows and unicorns as you team's primary football strategy? I hated you silly birds long before you became our most hated rival five years ago.

Yeah, and while we are at it, you can take the early presidential primary and stuff it! All of you dirty bird Iowans kissing presidential wannabe a$$e$!

My first Hayden Fry game in person was 1980 at Purdue. The Mark Herrmann era. 58-13 Purdue win. Hermmann was in the Heisman race and they piled on big time to run up his stats.

I can still remember that game, idyllic late fall day. I heard "same old Iowa" several times at that day from Purdue fans.

I will always hate Purdue, just for those fans on 11/8/1980. 11/7/1981 was a great day, kicking their ass for the first time in I believe 19 years. Nothing would make me happier than 99-0 today.

The hatred runs deep. I once tried to consider the possibility of neutrality and my body began to shut down, giving me searing migraines and severe pain all over my body. It is simply a fact that every Hawkeye fan has the hatred of Purdue written into their DNA. It is what drives Iowa football and possibly the entire sport in general. We hate Purdue, we have always hated Purdue.

Who was that Purdue player that Shonn Greene absolutely destroyed? I think it was an open field run.

Are you girls still painting locker rooms pink or have you gone to rainbows and unicorns as you team's primary football strategy? I hated you silly birds long before you became our most hated rival five years ago.

Yeah, and while we are at it, you can take the early presidential primary and stuff it! All of you dirty bird Iowans kissing presidential wannabe a$$e$!

Random-Thoughts2.png

All the hate speech in this thread has rekindled the eternal hatred that I've felt for this most hated rival my entire life these past five years. Only a most hated rival would say such foul and hateful things.

HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT