ADVERTISEMENT

24-25 Season

I don't think he got double digit minutes the last two times
I’ll say it again - The last two times Fran gave pryce double-digit minutes on the floor, he scored 0 points in both.

Does the 43 in your name mean you were born in ‘43? If so, it would explain your difficulty understanding (old age).

I’ll say it again - The last two times Fran gave pryce double-digit minutes on the floor, he scored 0 points in both.

Does the 43 in your name mean you were born in ‘43? If so, it would explain your difficulty understanding (old age).

Pryce averaged 9 minutes a game and hit 37% of his three point shots this year. Pretty good for a freshman and the same percentage as what his brother did this year as a junior. He wasn’t asked to do a lot of shooting, that wasn’t his role. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge him on such a small sample size.

Pryce averaged 9 minutes a game and hit 37% of his three point shots this year. Pretty good for a freshman and the same percentage as what his brother did this year as a junior. He wasn’t asked to do a lot of shooting, that wasn’t his role. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge him on such a small sample size.

It’s a message board, I’m supposed to make snap judgements on small sample sizes 😉

Reactions: Mohawkeye
There is nothing impressive about Pryce Sandfort.

• Sad
Reactions: BirdistheWord
I don’t get this thinking. Harding has proven himself to me at point and Freeman, a center, is a very good shot blocker and was the BTFOY. I think Dembele has played more than well enough to expect him to start and Tadjo is supposed to be a terrific defender and rebounder. He should back up the 4 and Brauns can give good defense substitution minutes. My thinking is that we need a combo guard or small forward to add some quickness and ball handling.
Brauns is ok to give some fouls.. Otherwise a total waste of a scholarship.

Kind of hard to be a waste of a scholarship when you’re not on scholarship.

But honestly, he just needs playing time. I think if we had played him instead of Krikke we would have been a better team in the end. He defends and rebounds.
You'll see a lot of teams in this ncaa tournament with big guys who do nothing but defend, rebound and dunk.

Kind of hard to be a waste of a scholarship when you’re not on scholarship.

But honestly, he just needs playing time. I think if we had played him instead of Krikke we would have been a better team in the end. He defends and rebounds.
Last I knew, Brauns was a walkon
Brauns has been on scholarship all year. And due to Iowa's/Big Ten's rules, he will remain on scholarship unless he transfers out.

You’re correct, my bad. Even so. I like him as a two year back up. He started the year injured if I recall, which probably set him back. But I really think he has value.
Totally agree that he would have been so much more complimentary vs say PMAc who is a crappy shooter, decent passer and terrible rebounder and defender.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT