ADVERTISEMENT

I think the Meyer trial is over

Can't control everything for sure I agree. But I think it's reasonable that the athletic director by definition, carries a pretty good deal of responsibility for what happens within the athletic department. That's all. I tend to respect leadership that has a " the buck stops here" kind of mentality
btw... I confused you with another poster that goes by hawk something...
ignore the question I had regarding the "we" thing...
~thanks for the conversation.

Reactions: HawkIDrummer
Sounds like she was a pretty bad apple, but there is a correct way and a wrong way to get rid of bad apples. I haven't heard all the specifics in this case but the settlement suggests the UI did not do it corrrctly.

btw... I confused you with another poster that goes by hawk something...
ignore the question I had regarding the "we" thing...
~thanks for the conversation.
BTW, for clarification on my earlier comments with regard to Barta's mistakes... read some of the posts on the "Jury awards angry agenda-drive lesbian 1.4M" thread.

BTW, for clarification on my earlier comments with regard to Barta's mistakes... read some of the posts on the "Jury awards angry agenda-drive lesbian 1.4M" thread.
I might do that, thanks.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

I am here to eat crow for starting this thread. I am ashamed.

xgTdKIF.gif

I am confused by a lot of things in this case:

I) Why on earth would HR say their relationship was OK when Meyer was overseeing the Field Hockey facilities?

II) If she went off on Barta in front of coaches at a meeting. He should have termed her there on the spot.

III) If I did what Meyer did (Dorked a female coach, and then went off on my boss in a staff meeting), I would have been fired with no recourse.

Reactions: anon_8rcdnbko1jbe0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT