ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

RELAX Bruh. Go smoke some more pole, I mean eat more weed.
You don't eat weed. That won't do anything for you.

01cd41a0-f039-4b14-9080-8c3b0ceefc06_text.gif

Reactions: win4jj and Moral
With 4/20 coming up it seems like a good time to bump this thread. Everyone be safe out there this Saturday. Don't go around smoking 100mg of weed.
I got some kief “infused” dog walker pre-rolls.

Had one on the golf course last weekend.

By hole 11, I no longer knew what “time” was.

I need to make a trip over to Illinois again soon and stock up on some actual cannabis products. Although the edibles available at Happy's are pretty solid, but there's definitely a difference between the Delta 8/9 and real THC products.

I need to make a trip over to Illinois again soon and stock up on some actual cannabis products. Although the edibles available at Happy's are pretty solid, but there's definitely a difference between the Delta 8/9 and real THC products.
The infused stuff is no joke. I get the minis and a half J puts me on Mars.

If this is true then the malls light survive yet.
I don't think they give you enough Ketamine there for the fun. Just supposed to turn the frowns upside down for 10 times what it costs at a truck stop. Basically what Illinois border towns were trying to do with weed before the free state of Missouri stepped up

Reactions: Moral
Delta 9 has the same thc.

You made this post at 4:20

I give it a solid 13 out of 17 morals. I wouldn't read it a third time though.
this is like when i played pokemon sun and used an action replay for perfect IVs and nintendo banned my online account, so i had to replay it, then ultra sun came out and played it again. **** i never want to play that game again.

I had a shit ton of kief in my grinder after not cleaning the bottom chamber for a few years.
At first I used to add it to bowls or jays, then I decarbed it all and made some butter. Have a bag of fun cookies in the freezer now.

I'm so tired of people after this week I've decided to take a vacation from society. Getting ready to mix some THC cocktails (Habit delta-9 Strawberry Lemonade syrup with club soda and fresh lime) and play FF7 Rebirth + No Rest for the Wicked for 3 days.

Hopefully I can survive the weekend w/out an overdose. I could use some T's & P's ahead of time everyone, thanks.

I'm so tired of people after this week I've decided to take a vacation from society. Getting ready to mix some THC cocktails (Habit delta-9 Strawberry Lemonade syrup with club soda and fresh lime) and play FF7 Rebirth + No Rest for the Wicked for 3 days.

Hopefully I can survive the weekend w/out an overdose. I could use some T's & P's ahead of time everyone, thanks.
RIP.

Can I have your likes after you die?

Careful, it's a slippery slope. First you're sampling edibles, then you try smoking it, next thing you know you're injecting it. Before you know it you'll be hackeying all the sacs, playing frolf, and trying to "score" tickets to see three nights of Dave Matthews at Red Rocks.

I'll pray for you.

Reefer Madness! Egads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT