ADVERTISEMENT

I took 100mg of WEED tonight

Niiiiiiice. Good to know.
Popped a couple with the playoffs tonight. Bought dune 2 to watch after everyone else falls asleep.
d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

I'm cautious with the eddies these days. There is difference in potency of the hemp delta 9 brands regardless of how they're labeled so you have to find your level with each product. With these cheaper Urb brand gummies and a bit of tolerance, 100 mg would put my ass in couch but not make me paranoid or uncomfortable. Another brand, Extrax, has these chocolate bars that include a little live resin d9 and 100 mg of that would have me praying the rosary in the dark. I am reckless with flower and concentrates.

Last edited:
Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
we took some 75s last summer in Oregon and my friend just wanted to play ping pong the whole time and i was just like "how are you still standing?
I had one before bed the other night and had the craziest dreams. They felt so real, but were crazy as hell at the same time. I woke up sweating, clutching a pillow on a couple different occasions.

I had one before bed the other night and had the craziest dreams. They felt so real, but were crazy as hell at the same time. I woke up sweating, clutching a pillow on a couple different occasions.
Brah, you gotta be more chill when you sleep.

Reactions: Moral
The farmer zak's episode where he's flirting with the convict in the back of the car while Sam is getting Molly to agree to the jingle. And then later when Tim is making the anonymous video to scare off his wife's youtube chat.
Great friggin episode

Just noticed I missed this reddit message last thanksgiving. Would it be uncouth to reach out after all this time?

Kind of want to know what she means by "on the internet in private"

dFlrzja.png

You have to come clean to your wife about this.

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT