ADVERTISEMENT

I was never sure this happened in real life

If any part of that story is true, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised on why the wife wanted some outside action. The wife isn't the only one in the relationship with no balls.

Independent surveys taken while out with my girls crew after they’ve been at 2 for 1 Happy Hour. Plus someone got very lucky a time or two…😏

Got lucky that the blue pill worked?

Methinks Goldmom would like to take a trip to Iowa to meet Michelle, Guy and the Canadian Cuck!

Also, bean ol' pal, that's your working title for the erotic fiction version of this true-life story: "Michelle, Guy & the Canadian Cuck do Keota"

I'd check that out of the library!
If he hasn't fully written it yet, do you think you could do the foreword?

Reactions: torbee
No kidding. The blue pill doesn’t help most men of a certain age. Don’t ask me how I know this.
christian bale GIF by Maudit

Tell him to get a divorce and move to Florida. Plenty of women with nice figures his age there looking for a "nice guy".
The Villages is the place for him. If he can get it up, he'll need to wrap that rascal though.

Is this from Penthouse Forums? 85 year old laying pipe that the 60 something year old could not?

Reactions: goldmom
Methinks Goldmom would like to take a trip to Iowa to meet Michelle, Guy and the Canadian Cuck!

Also, bean ol' pal, that's your working title for the erotic fiction version of this true-life story: "Michelle, Guy & the Canadian Cuck do Keota"

I'd check that out of the library!
Not really but I am getting a good laugh out of it.

No kidding. The blue pill doesn’t help most men of a certain age. Don’t ask me how I know this.
i won't ask how you know this but i will thank you for posting knowledge/information of the unusual kind that makes hrot the premier destination that it is.

Reactions: goldmom
Be careful if she pulls out the mad honey.
While mad honey is legal in the U.S., many countries have banned it due to its intense psychoactive properties. As a result, it has also appeared on the black market, where it can go for close to $60 to $80 per pound, according to Atlas Obscura.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT