ADVERTISEMENT

If it wasnt for Beth….

Arbor1

HR All-State
Dec 16, 2014
Kirk would be telling us they would take alittle time off and then evaluate the season. You KNOW BF would be still be the OC - hey we won 10 games! I love KF but my gawd man, admit to the failures and profess to evolving. This is very dispiriting as a fan and I lived through the dark decades. No fun.

Kirk would be telling us they would take alittle time off and then evaluate the season. You KNOW BF would be still be the OC - hey we won 10 games! I love KF but my gawd man, admit to the failures and profess to evolving. This is very dispiriting as a fan and I lived through the dark decades. No fun.
Sorry. Didnt see the other thread.

Beth - do the right thing and fire this garbage or get under Big 10 commish desk like Barta did and keep us this weak schedule

She executed a plan/contract left by barta.

Beth - do the right thing and fire this garbage or get under Big 10 commish desk like Barta did and keep us this weak schedule
F Beth & F you too.

The Circus Middle Finger GIF by Showtime

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT