ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump appears to be losing, what will happen?

If the results are not good for Trump on November 4th, what will happen?

• Total voters
You're such a friggin genius. And a psychic as well. 🙄
Who knows?
Both candidates want all legitimate ballots counted. Biden wants them - or should - because if he wins by a large margin wouldn't it throw cold water on those who'd claim fraud?

How can you say that both sides want all legitimate ballots counted when one side has been bringing lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit to try to stop all of the ballots from being counted?

How can you say that both sides want all legitimate ballots counted when one side has been bringing lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit to try to stop all of the ballots from being counted?
And yet only yesterday someone on here posted that the Biden camp has 4,000 lawyers just in Florida, ready to contest ballots/votes.
Come on. As Americans we should WANT every legit vote counted. Even those that aren't for our candidate.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
And yet only yesterday someone on here posted that the Biden camp has 4,000 lawyers just in Florida, ready to contest ballots/votes.
Come on. As Americans we should WANT every legit vote counted. Even those that aren't for our candidate.
The type of non sequitur logic for which you're famous.

This article?

In recent weeks the Democratic nominee and his party have been training outsize financial and legal resources on Florida to either avert or prepare for a recount, which would automatically be triggered if the final margin between Biden and Donald Trump is half a percentage point or less.

The goal: to make sure as many votes count as possible, which they hope would provide Biden a clear margin of victory, ideally next Tuesday night.

I agree that we should want every legitimate vote counted, regardless of which candidate it is cast for. But only one side is actively working to prevent that from happening. Did you miss the thread where several Texas GOP operatives brought a lawsuit to invalidate over 100,000 legitimately cast ballots in Harris County?

On the hopeful event that it appears he has lost or is going to lose (say, he needs PA but it looks bad for him) what do you think will happen?

The world will end. I’m impersonating the chicken little liberals

I have a lot more sitting around than that. Willing to up the bet to $1k if you want. But I’m going to guess you are all talk, no action.
I have no interest in wagering with an anonymous poster on a message board. I wagered on Friday in the stock market. Well see what happens Tuesday. A week ago you guys were confident Joni was gonzo (FWIW, I was embarassed for Iowa by her questioning of ACB) and now most are admitting defeat. The polls are wrong. I’m no fan of Trump, but I can clearly see he has more support than 2016 and Biden has less support than Hillary.

So...polls that have not wavered in six months are going to drop right or nine points in a couple of days? You honestly believe that?

Did you see the DM Register/Selzer poll released yesterday? Laying the groundwork a couple days early. Their numbers are significantly different from most previous results.

I have no interest in wagering with an anonymous poster on a message board. I wagered on Friday in the stock market. Well see what happens Tuesday. A week ago you guys were confident Joni was gonzo (FWIW, I was embarassed for Iowa by her questioning of ACB) and now most are admitting defeat. The polls are wrong. I’m no fan of Trump, but I can clearly see he has more support than 2016 and Biden has less support than Hillary.

Yeah, that’s kind of what I thought - all talk and no action. FWIW, I fully expect Florida to go for Trump, but being so confident that it will be by 5+ points when virtually every poll (even the GOP ones) have it as a toss-up is comical. I suppose it’s possible that you are smarter than everyone that does this for a living, but then again, it’s also possible that I win $1M playing fantasy football this weekend.

Everyone I know that is voting Biden has already voted, and everyone I know that is voting for Trump is waiting for election day. Friends, family, and coworkers. It's kind of weird.
I will be voting in person for Biden on Tuesday and my brother is doing so as well. I want to make sure my vote is counted and I live in an area where I don't expect long lines. I will be wearing a mask and socially distancing while awaiting my turn to cast a vote for a return to rational thinking.

I will be voting in person for Biden on Tuesday and my brother is doing so as well. I want to make sure my vote is counted and I live in an area where I don't expect long lines. I will be wearing a mask and socially distancing while awaiting my turn to cast a vote for a return to rational thinking.
This is my situation as well. My big fear is the GOP controlled swing states will start shutting down the polling sites in dem-heavy precincts under the guise of “covid concerns” - I think at this point they will do whatever it takes to keep dems from voting/having their voices heard; and they will do it right out in the open, confident that their republican controlled courts will back them up.

Pull a Hillary from four years ago? Not show up and see his campaign manager out at 3am to say they want every vote counted?
You don’t think he won’t? There isn’t a lick of real difference between My President and Hilary. Except, Hilary’s hubby was one really great President.
The irony for me is that Trumpanzees HATE Hilary....and their guy is Hilary with a penis.

Wait...you do know the left spent 3 years trying to prove the election was illegitimate from 2016 right?

They didn't try to prove the election was illegitimate, they have proved that the Russians meddled in the election to help Trump. Russian election meddling doesn't make the election illegitimate, it just means the Russians muddied the political waters which helped Trump to win.

Reactions: Moral and artradley
On the hopeful event that it appears he has lost or is going to lose (say, he needs PA but it looks bad for him) what do you think will happen?

Social shutdown and Tax increases are all we can be sure of.

If it's a blowout Trump won't admit defeat. . . he will post a ton of crap about election fraud and stuff like that, claim the election was rigged. He might imply that his supporters need to take up arms. Honestly the question will be if his supporters heed this call or not. I am not counting out roving bands of armed MAGA's walking around, hauling Biden supporters from their homes and executing them in the streets.

Then he will proceed to do what he can to tear apart the federal government to make the mess even bigger.

If it's a close Biden win. . . get ready for a lot of court fights over what votes get counted.

The irony for me is that Trumpanzees HATE Hilary....and their guy is Hilary with a penis.

Trump can't hold Hillary's jock strap.

Seriously, that's a ridiculous statement. Hillary was a serious and intelligent person with a firm handle on policy matters and how to govern, who managed to work in a bipartisan manner with the GOP Senators during her time. Hillary is the exact opposite of Trump, and is much closer to being a "conservative" in the sense of the word as it has been used in the last fifty years.

Reactions: billanole
I have no interest in wagering with an anonymous poster on a message board. I wagered on Friday in the stock market. Well see what happens Tuesday.
If you gamble in the stock market, you're doing it wrong.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT