ADVERTISEMENT

if you knew we were going to get only one...

I'd like to get Cook. When I think of big ten point guards that dominate I can't come up with even one that is as small as Moore. Pierre jackson from Baylor is the only small guard I've seen in awhile that was truly great. Big people beat up little people. We finally did some damage in the big ten last year. We had white who was at his peak strength wise and gabe who was strong as he's ever been and a more mature woody. Big ten: need big guys that can jump.
Trey Burke? Yogi? Travis Trice?

I think a big part of the concerns with Bohannon come from the fact he's a white kid from Marion.

There, I said it. :cool:

If he were from Illinois or anywhere else, and was ranked the 26th best point guard in the 2016 class by ESPN (Which he is). And probably if he were black (just being honest), many of the critics, doubters or whatever would likely be happy with his commitment.

All I can say is, that's no way to evaluate basketball talent.

Cook or bust now it seems like
I think Fran has positioned himself well to wait for a recruit like Cook with his last scholarship. All the bases are covered. The cake is made for the 2016 recruiting class. Will there be a cherry on top?

There he is, welcome back Bob! I know a lot. Still want to fight at Carver?
never went anywhere...now that Im retired & enjoying it.. im on here all the time.. there are plenty of us who would love to see you go...so you got the guts to make the T Cook offer...you go away if Cook commits...

I will cancel my paid subscription & do the same if Cook goes elsewhere..

Reactions: lenoxhawks
Oooh tempting tempting, let me give it some thought. The only one who doesn't want me around mainly is you.

And me. I thought that "fight" comment was bad enough for you to deserve to be tossed. Bob never threatened you or offered to fight, he was questioning if you actually attended a game. If you are going to attack a guy, make it on something factual. I almost brought up your problem with (not mentioning) from the OT board...almost, but decided it was out of line.

Reactions: lenoxhawks
Are u saying you have inside information? Or are your guessing?

...so make a decision....its me or you..
I will never post on HR ..if Cook goes elsewhere...you never post again if he commits to us...and don't pull a fast one by changing your name..
** I will keep my membership..so I can read Kakerts articles & stuff...but if I lose...I'll never post again...you (being a person of honor) do the same.

deal? or do you want more time to think about it?

You really want to lose your posting rights? I will give you time to rethink this. As far as Dan, if you don't like me, I am doing something right.

But nah, not taking the bet. Cook isn't coming here, but why make a stupid bet on it? I like posting here. I am not trying to prove anything. Just stating the obvious.

You really want to lose your posting rights? I will give you time to rethink this. As far as Dan, if you don't like me, I am doing something right.

But nah, not taking the bet. Cook isn't coming here, but why make a stupid bet on it? I like posting here. I am not trying to prove anything. Just stating the obvious.

I don't need one second to rethink....you are right about one thing...you are "obvious".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT