ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

But where did I say I was in favor of an Uber leftist - regardless of her gender or color?

The convo HAS to reset around her extreme leftist views and I think the Dems are actually okay with the useless conversations about everything else.
What are those views?

Reactions: Tom Paris
@RagnarLothbrok he's literally claiming he will fix the country so well that they can stay home/not vote in the future. It's a ridiculous claim but if you're making the mental leap to "he's a tyrant and never leaving office!" Then you have actual TDS (not the gay kind your mind went running to for some weird reason). He's a fossil already, and his age should be disqualifying in a sane world. Even if he intended to stay around forever that means maybe 6 years total lol. We Don't live in a sane world so we get ridiculous comments like this. Carry on with the pearl clutching though, ladies.

So using this logic, who will be president in 2029? According to you, Trump will have fixed the country and obviously he respects the 2 term limit so Republicans don't need to vote. If they don't need to vote, then they obviously don't need anybody to run for president. Would that leave the Democrats running unopposed for 2029?

From which lesser of two evil candidates?

I'm with ya but I REFUSE to let that B.S. let that man back in power. Whoever your "they" is. They want you to be disengaged, cynical, distrustful, fighting with each other. You don't have the time left to 3rd party your way to change. Do what you have to do or do what you want to do. There's a difference and it's up to you.

Who do you think is better on the issues? Trump or Kamala?
Trump (or his advisors) is generally better on the top issues that most Americans think are imported like the economy and a secure border.
But his inability or unwillingness to adapt to how political systems operate to get things done is hugely disappointing.

Kamala is a hard left progressive who has been too long immersed in a one party state and is out of sync with the rest of American mainstream political sentiment.
Both reportedly have challenges in keeping competent staff. Neither one is intellectually superior to the other.

For all the personal attacks I seem to be taking, it interesting to note they’re all coming from the left,
Authentic Americans seem to understand that we are allowed our opinions and our choices.
Maybe this board is recognized by foreign agents as a fertile ground to foment discord? How many of you are real live Iowans anyway (or expat Children of the Cornfields living elsewhere?)
At the end of the day it doesn’t bother me anyway.
I must be doing something right to get the Commies riled up. And the less than stellar intellects who cheer them on. (Useful fools)

• Wow
Trump (or his advisors) is generally better on the top issues that most Americans think are imported like the economy and a secure border.
But his inability or unwillingness to adapt to how political systems operate to get things done is hugely disappointing.

Kamala is a hard left progressive who has been too long immersed in a one party state and is out of sync with the rest of American mainstream political sentiment.
Both reportedly have challenges in keeping competent staff. Neither one is intellectually superior to the other.

For all the personal attacks I seem to be taking, it interesting to note they’re all coming from the left,
Authentic Americans seem to understand that we are allowed our opinions and our choices.
Maybe this board is recognized by foreign agents as a fertile ground to foment discord? How many of you are real live Iowans anyway (or expat Children of the Cornfields living elsewhere?)
I must be doing something right to get the Commies riled up. And the less than stellar intellects who cheer them on. (Useful fools)

This is a joke.

Maybe that explains it. But your overall tone and approach has shifted since Joe shuffled off to the beach.
Are you just hopelessly attracted to upper caste Indian women? Even those who want to tax the ever loving 💩 out of you?
If you knew anything about the caste system you would know how stupid that comment is.

First, you think Trump is equal to Harris intellectually? WOW!!!! Secondly, duh!!! Lastly, who are the commies? I know there are numerous Nazis on this site, probably including you it appears.

You mean like gas prices?
You mean like the cost of food?
You mean like the biggest increase in SS Benefits in decades last year because of inflation still not covering the increased cost of living!

Like it or not that’s the reality “data” most American voters live with.

You mean like the biggest increase in SS Benefits in decades last year because of inflation still not covering the increased cost of living!

Ok, inflation. Fair game.

How about job creation?
How about manufactoring investment?
How about wages?
How about energy production?
How about unemployment?
How about negotiating drug costs?
How about new infrastructure of all kinds?
How about strengthening the world's strongest military alliance?
How about maintaining some sort of moral authority to influence the world?
How about the support of democracy abroad?

The more data the more this points in one direction.

Lol on the economy and border. Commies? All roads from Trump lead to Putin. So much ignorance. You just typed a large post full of falsehoods. You’re a dupe.

It's weird that he hasn't gotten more threats than he has.

Couple ideas...

1. We're a bunch of pussies that live online and talk a tough game but do nothing. Politics is just entertainment and not conviction. If this was 1955 he'd have been taken out by now.

2. An overwhelming majority of the people that would take him out are politically aligned with him.
Not just time....but place.

Anywhere else on earth Trump would have disappeared never to be seen again by sundown on Jan 6.

Ok, inflation. Fair game.

How about job creation?
How about manufactoring investment?
How about wages?
How about energy production?
How about unemployment?
How about negotiating drug costs?
How about new infrastructure of all kinds?
How about strengthening the world's strongest military alliance?
How about maintaining some sort of moral authority to influence the world?
How about the support of democracy abroad?

The more data the more this points in one direction.
The US has one of the lowest inflation rates in the world

Another Fka Friday GIF by FKA

He wants “data” that supports one side or the other.
Voters on the other hand live with real world data that impacts their daily life and pocketbooks,
“It’s the economy stupid” helped Clinton in ‘92; is it not true today?
No

Lol at the boomer Trumper talking about "Authentic Americans", hopefully one of her kids can take her internet away and put her down for a nap. Maybe comeback and give it another try in the evening.

NEITHER ONE.
America is in a bad spot right now.
How about you tell me who is better with regard to positions on the ISSUES?
That's easy...women's rights...I have daughters/granddaughters, tax breaks for wealthy Mericans, and views on Ukraine.

Maybe my voting issues are different than yours?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT