ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

He donated money exclusively to the left. His published political stances now revealed are all left. Facts, not opinion.
Perspective isn't your strong suit. Where a 17 year old kid donates is hardly newsworthy.

He was a bad shot.
In reality, Trump's death might have led to better days ahead.
Now we have January 6th 2025 to look to.

Perspective isn't your strong suit. Where a 17 year old kid donates is hardly newsworthy.

He was a bad shot.
You sound like such a good person. I'm jk, of course.

Kinda like Kalifornia Kamala Krazies screaming she’s a (half) black woman and you’re a racist if you don’t support her?
Just don’t question her extreme left wing ideology and you’ll be allowed to get out alive.
To suggest that somebody is racist if they don't support Kamala is a silly claim. It's akin to right wing people DEIing and slut shaming Kamala, or suggesting that her supporters are Marxists.

In any case I would suggest the promotion of this type of thing is an example of the right trying to keep race as a wedge issue. See Vance's Mt Dew claims.

He was a bad shot.
Paid leftist troll earning his pay…
Couldn’t possibly be further from the truth, actually. You had to grasp really far for those straws.
grasping at straws is a favorite pastime of most of you lefties.
A girl’s just tryin to fit in around here. 😉

Yeah you and the bigot KF were. He because he’s a PoS human being and you because you want to gaslight that the left and Kamala are as bad as the fascist you voted for twice. MAGA needs to die so we can actually go back to debating policies. The far right is much more dangerous than the far left. The far left just wants to exist. The far right wants us all to exist THEIR WAY.
Yeah? When was the last time we asked you to call us by pronouns or be cast as a bigot?

Because no matter how many scare tactics the left tries to employ he simply can't...

I can't tell if you're so naive or just so brainwashed.....what evidence would it take for you to see the danger? Even if it's a relatively small probability of happening...why chance it? I think his actions have shown that should he want to do that, he will do it.

Can't make this shit up

Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh Tom. You of all people shouldn’t use big words. Like stupid.
At least buy a mirror first.
You’ve been wrong for 9 years. 2 time Trump voters should just admit they did something REALLY unintelligent and not imply they’re smarter than those of us who didn’t fall for the sexual assaulting conman.

You have to hand it to Trump, he's got bahls, albeit small ones according to Stormy. All of this crappola from a guy who tried to overturn the results of an election and fraudulently take away the votes of millions of his fellow citizens with his phony fake elector scheme. The fact that such a despicable person can be considered again for the nation's highest office will no doubt confound historians for many, many years to come.

Kinda like Kalifornia Kamala Krazies screaming she’s a (half) black woman and you’re a racist if you don’t support her?
Just don’t question her extreme left wing ideology and you’ll be allowed to get out alive.
Yes but the posts on here haven’t been about any substance, it’s you can’t vote for her because she is black, a woman, and had a relationship when she started her career and that she is a DEI hire. That is the bulk of the right wing negative claims on here. You said you wanted someone other than trump that wasn’t an old white guy. Seems like you are moving the goal posts.

You have to hand it to Trump, he's got bahls, albeit small ones according to Stormy. All of this crappola from a guy who tried to overturn the results of an election and fraudulently take away the votes of millions of his fellow citizens with his phony fake elector scheme. The fact that such a despicable person can be considered again for the nation's highest office will no doubt confound historians for many, many years to come.
I don’t disagree actually. And that’s why I still say “both sides” which seems to trigger the bots and trolls more than the MAGA crowd.
Hmm.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Yes but the posts on here haven’t been about any substance, it’s you can’t vote for her because she is black, a woman, and had a relationship when she started her career and that she is a DEI hire. That is the bulk of the right wing negative claims on here. You said you wanted someone other than trump that wasn’t an old white guy. Seems like you are moving the goal posts.

Moving the goalposts AGAIN. Take her seriously though. Lol

But where did I say I was in favor of an Uber leftist - regardless of her gender or color?

The convo HAS to reset around her extreme leftist views and I think the Dems are actually okay with the useless conversations about everything else.

But where did I say I was in favor of an Uber leftist - regardless of her gender or color?

The convo HAS to reset around her extreme leftist views and I think the Dems are actually okay with the useless conversations about everything else.
Let’s make this simple for you. Who is a better candidate for President, Trump or Kamala?

Did you ask many questions before the 16 and 20 elections? Asking for a friend. 🤣
Nope. Don’t regret one bit voting against Hillary OR Joe.
Oh and tell your friend there’s more than one emoji when he/they have the urge to “comment” on my posts…😏
See?

• Wow
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT