ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting cnn article on Biden, Putin and Trump

Lulz

After the disastrous US withdrawal from Afghanistan, Biden received a commiserating phone call from another member of the president’s club.

“Oh boy, I can understand what you’re going through,” Bush said to Biden. “I got ****ed by my intel people, too,”

Reactions: h-hawk
Trump also sent Vlad covid test kits and called him 7 times. Because that's what you do with dictators.
GZXpjwuXIAE9NCL

Bob Woodward is trying to sell a book.

I'd consider that fact before I'd put 100% belief in anything he says.
This coming from a guy that loves anti Trump rhetoric.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
No one has ever questioned Woodards integrity. Do you honestly think Trump has not taken phone calls from Putin?
I believe Trump and Putin have conversations.

I'm more referring to the possibility that Woodward may have slightly embellished certain claims.

I absolutely believe Biden was enraged at how Garland approached the Hunter Biden prosecution.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69 and abby97
I believe Trump and Putin have conversations.

I'm more referring to the possibility that Woodward may have slightly embellished certain claims.

I absolutely believe Biden was enraged at how Garland approached the Hunter Biden prosecution.
Thats not what the discussion was about. You went after Woodard. What did he embellish? You already admit Trump took the phone calls likely. Taking the phone calls is the issue. He has no presidential authority and why would he be contacting Trump, and could have Trump suggested attacking Ukraine? There is lots of issues with even having the phone call.

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69 and ICHerky
Thats not what the discussion was about. You went after Woodard. What did he embellish? You already admit Trump took the phone calls likely. Taking the phone calls is the issue. He has no presidential authority and why would he be contacting Trump, and could have Trump suggested attacking Ukraine? There is lots of issues with even having the phone call.
I'm saying there is a possibility he embellished and he's not going to get pushback from Biden.
The "language" Biden used could be different?
I read the entire story on the CNN website this morning before this thread was started.
Keep in mind...he's trying to sell books and the "juicier" the details, the more interest he generates.
BTW: Perhaps I phrased it wrong...rather than say "believe anything he says", I should have said "believe everything he says".
Supposedly, Woodward had interviews with "firsthand participants". What would have been their motivation to relay all of these conversations to Woodward?

I don't think we are far apart in our opinions on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
Bob Woodward goes from a Naval Intelligence Officer to a junior reporter at the Washington Post with a year of eperience who received the biggest story in American history at that time. Really remarkable story.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT