ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa cracks the preseason Top 25 (ESPN & Landof10)

As another hawk fan posted, it’s not like Iowa is Texas state. This is true, they are one spot better and right behind UCF! Too funny.

Look at this poser @H8FULLGR8, also now known as @WrasslingSchool, @Cauliflower_Ear_Hawk, @Broken_Record_Hawk...

All the same pathetic life loser.

I put this as over 10 handles on this board from ONE desperate Nebraska fan.

WHY would this idiot subject himself to being power owned over and over again? Will he disappear after Nebraska gets curbstomped all year AGAIN?

What will THIS years excuse be? Lemme guess - rebuilding year? Scott Flop couldn't develop the defense? Our balloons malfunctioned?

It's @H8FULLGR8 posing as me.

He has more handles here than dead hookers in his basement.

Blackleaf40™ = The real deal

@Blackleaf4O, @Blackleef40, @Troll_4_Facts, @Hawks_R_8N5_again = @H8FULLGR8 personas.

Weirdly, he has about twice that many handles he uses here.

Stolen Valor.
Dude. That's just seriously weird and creepy. It might just be the internet, but that guy has been posting here for a long time, which means he has put some serious real life effort into trolling.

@H4wkfan4life predicts 10 wins minimum for the hawks, noted. I don’t see it. As Hawk fans like to say, this is the big ten.

I think H4wkfna4life was like yours truly, a CLAIRVOYANT who actually picked the HAWKEYES to lay a beat down on Ohio, this past year.

eerie.......very eerie.......10 wins, Book it Danno :)

Dude. That's just seriously weird and creepy. It might just be the internet, but that guy has been posting here for a long time, which means he has put some serious real life effort into trolling.

It's super creepy. One of his first posts over on the CFB forum was basically trying to get validation for his belief that Hawkeye fans were the worst.

He has stated he feels it's his role to police this forum to monitor what we say about Nebraska, that he is some kind of Manager in real life and his employees are Hawk fans that read his posts etc etc.

Just by the amount of fake handles he has here...the majority of Nebraska posters end up actually being this one guy.

It's super creepy. One of his first posts over on the CFB forum was basically trying to get validation for his belief that Hawkeye fans were the worst.

He has stated he feels it's his role to police this forum to monitor what we say about Nebraska, that he is some kind of Manager in real life and his employees are Hawk fans that read his posts etc etc.

Just by the amount of fake handles he has here...the majority of Nebraska posters end up actually being this one guy.
Yeah, he’s an idiot but he’s OUR idiot. If you want him to post something stupid just let me know & I’ll make him.

He’s one of the rare people in life that I have total control over.

I've seen him on the national cfb board bashing Iowa too. Between him and Gilligan's names, Iowa is probably the most brought up team on the national boards.

Best just delete posts and lock the thread. I’m at my post limit so I need to pop over and create another one, see ya in a few.

You do realize why you keep getting banned or deleted? If you go into a bar and aren’t 21 you get kicked out. Just cause you come back in with another ID doesn’t change anything you get kicked out again. So keep creating ids and keep getting deleted just like hawk fans who are banned on Nebraska site. Get banned again under new username. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out...

You do realize why you keep getting banned or deleted? If you go into a bar and aren’t 21 you get kicked out. Just cause you come back in with another ID doesn’t change anything you get kicked out again. So keep creating ids and keep getting deleted just like hawk fans who are banned on Nebraska site. Get banned again under new username. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out...
NebOnPigLuv only does 2 things. 1) watch Neb play in Bowl games. 2) make love to any pig he sees fit.

And Neb doesn’t make Bowl games anymore.

He can't stay away.

He's obsessed.

I guarantee you he's had a restraining order filed against him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT