ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa indiana game Saturday night on Fox

hsmoulton

Rookie
Sep 13, 2006
I see the game is 7 PM on Fox Saturday night. Has a woman’s basketball game been played in prime time on a weekend night on one of the 4 major networks? With the chiefs game on Peacock. It probably could set a record for most watched women’s non ncaa tourney game of all time.

What an awesome opportunity for woman’s basketball and the Hawkeyes.

I use DuckDuckGo (free alternative browser) on my phone or iPad to tune into the Fox and BTN games (on Fox), then stream it to my TV. I get a one-hour “preview,” then I refresh and start another hour. Actually I refresh every quarter. The same trick may work with incognito mode with other browsers.

I use DuckDuckGo (free alternative browser) on my phone or iPad to tune into the Fox and BTN games (on Fox), then stream it to my TV. I get a one-hour “preview,” then I refresh and start another hour. Actually I refresh every quarter. The same trick may work with incognito mode with other browsers.
This works with the Fox Sports app on Roku also

**** NBC and Peacock and the NFL. If I stayed at a Holiday Inn I'd start a boycott and reference everyone over to Fox to watch the women

The cheapest ticket on Stubhub is $104.00. If Clark doesn't return next year I doubt tickets will go for more than face value. She is a phenom.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT