ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State and Louisiana cleared to play

OMG they really suck. I don’t care if they win by 30 but they suck. Iowa would bitch slap them.

It's midway through the 2nd quarter and neither team has started playing yet.

What’s up with the isu logo? Did they run out of paint cause that field looks mid October form. It’s so faint it’s really hard to see.

But did I see Matty is 26-25 at ISU? I know it is a shit program and the Big 12 sucks and he gets 2 wins a year OOC besides Iowa and Chizek got a prime SEC job after winning 5 games in 2 years at ISU but to say he is some great coach is beyond dumb.

Kirk Ferentz was 22-26 after 4 seasons at a superior program with Campbell playing 4 more conference games.

You definitely seem to be one of the worlds leading experts in “beyond dumb.”

Outside of the Super Bowl factor Iowa would destroy ISU. Their lines are horrible. ISU sucks.

They got so damn lucky dodging Iowa today. Iowa will kick their ass again next year in Jack Trice for six in a row, should be seven.

****ing Kevin Warren and worthless sack of shit Big Ten university presidents.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Good God, ISU has a terrible defense and offense and special teams. I wish we could get to play them this year.

Iowa would have feasted on their shitty OLINE today. Would have been an easy sixth win in a row.

Thankfully for them their entire conference plays shit defense, but they are gonna have issues in conference play.

Some ISU fans will say they didn't lose to the Hawkeyes in 2020. If they have a decent season, they will then say they would have beaten the Hawks. At least it will give us something to debate that's actually about football.

Well according to the leader of the isu fan base, CyTwins isu has been better than the hawks every year outside of God’s first season in 2016.

Iowa would have feasted on their shitty OLINE today. Would have been an easy sixth win in a row.

Thankfully for them their entire conference plays shit defense, but they are gonna have issues in conference play.
I honestly think they go 5-5.
Losses to KSU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, and Texas. WVU is also looking very good right now.

They won't need a decent season to claim that.

Fun fact: Iowa State is undefeated in hypothetical games against Iowa. Undefeated.

And Iowa still has the CyHawk trophy in their trophy case for another year so I wouldn’t say undefeated....ISU doesn’t have the trophy. 1,825 days and counting.....

Twins thinks Brock Purdy is the best QB to ever play in the state of Iowa. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Nobody outside of the isu fan base takes CyTwins serious but that doesn’t stop him from being theIt supreme leader.

Can we stop with the "woulda, coulda, shoulda". No one knows. Its the 1st game with no Spring ball and limited preseason practice. If ISU wins by 1 today, I am happy.

Btw, Louisiana is a good first game. Would rather play a team like this than some patsy, and a guaranteed win.

I couldn't put myself to watching the ineptitude in Ames. I was fortunate to find some old Starsky and Hutch reruns that are more entertaining.

Can we stop with the "woulda, coulda, shoulda". No one knows. Its the 1st game with no Spring ball and limited preseason practice. If ISU wins by 1 today, I am happy.

you mean like clown fans screaming the clowns would have won last year without the holding call or clown fans screaming the clowns would have won the year before if lighting didn’t hit? Seems to me all clowns fans want to do is talk hypotheticals with Hawks fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT