ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

Clowns again? Again with the name-calling. People tend to resort to name-calling when they have no argument.
Not name calling just calling it as it is. isu fans run here with their little bro syndrome and make asinine arguments that are laughed at. Just like a clown. Clown are to be laughed at and not taken seriously either .

So CyTwins and his merry band of minions on cryclown fanatic were sure this kid sucked just a few weeks ago and now they are wetting themselves over him committing to isu?

Last edited:
Clowns again? Again with the name-calling. People tend to resort to name-calling when they have no argument.
What argument do you want me to beat you over the head with? The one that the kid you are wetting yourself over sucked according to CyTwins and his minions over on cryclown fanatic just a few weeks ago?

Another tactic when you have no argument, is to repeat yourself......endlessly.
The argument is CyTwins and his minions are sure this kid sucks and now you are wetting yourself over him committing.

Is this slow enough for you to understand or will you pull the tried and true tactic of ignoring it?

Or maybe you will just run away and hide. That will show me who the boss is around here.

#4 rated class for 2022. That is nationally HerkyFan.

We want more!
Wait do recruiting rankings matter all of a sudden or do we need to pick and choose when it does and doesn’t count? Is it just for basketball or does this matter with other sports? Always difficult to know with isu fans.

Come on Stender tell us how awesome Matty Campbell is with his recruiting rankings? How many times is he looking up at KF and Iowa?

Pretty simple questions. Let’s see if you can handle them?

Prohm seemed to have some good classes, as well.
Let's see what Oodleberger does before crowning him the next John Wooden.
For some reason isu fans want to only talk about recruiting rankings in certain years and only for certain sports. Thank god they tell us when it does and doesn’t count. But don’t laugh at them for that they get very sensitive about such things.

Reactions: MitchLL
Changing the subject is another clever strategy when your argument has worn out.

Its kinda fun messing with you HerkyFan. I refuse to lower myself to your level and call you a name. I'm not 12. Instead, I just try to point out your limitations. I still think you maybe CyTwins. Playing both sides of the fence. Kind of a Edward Norton "Primal Fear" thing.

• Haha
Reactions: weeterkane
Why do you continue to embarrass yourself? You act like a 5 year old.
I don’t even come close to embarrassing myself as isu fans do. If they don’t want me to reply to their posts why do they come here? Did I start this thread? Nope didn’t even post in it for quite a while.

Last edited:
Changing the subject is another clever strategy when your argument has worn out.

Its kinda fun messing with you HerkyFan. I refuse to lower myself to your level and call you a name. I'm not 12. Instead, I just try to point out your limitations. I still think you maybe CyTwins. Playing both sides of the fence. Kind of a Edward Norton "Primal Fear" thing.
How am I changing the subject? CyTwins and his moons in went on and on and on and on about how King sucked. Why is this changing?

You brought up the recruiting rankings so I have to ask if this is something that matters all the time or for certain time frames and certain sports?

Why is it isu fans refuse to answer simple questions?

For some reason isu fans want to only talk about recruiting rankings in certain years and only for certain sports. Thank god they tell us when it does and doesn’t count. But don’t laugh at them for that they get very sensitive about such things.
I'm sure kids see an opportunity for early playing time.

Oodleberger was less than stellar at UNLV. The Big 12 will have better competition than what he's used to.

Show me any hire where the fans aren't initially excited?

I don’t even come close to embarrassing myself as isu fans do. If they don’t want me to reply to their posts why do they come here? Did I start this thread? Nope didn’t even post in it for quite a while.
Yes you do. You are just as bad as cytwins and it’s really embarrassing to your profession.

The argument is CyTwins and his minions are sure this kid sucks and now you are wetting yourself over him committing.

Is this slow enough for you to understand or will you pull the tried and true tactic of ignoring it?

Or maybe you will just run away and hide. That will show me who the boss is around here.
Show me where they said he sucked lol

Reactions: weeterkane
Show me where they said he sucked lol

A month ago he didn't know anything about him.

Now he is a stud.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
. we don’t know how any of these kids will perform... so there’s that...

Huh? He’s played two full years of college basketball and sucked at shooting both years. On some philosophical level you’re probably right, like I don’t know that Connor won’t shoot 80% from 3 next year, but I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT