ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

LMAO....suppose all the tweets from former players were made up.
So you only want to talk about the clown fan version of events. Don’t want to talk about the interviews with Jaleel Johnson, Maurice Fleming, James Daniels and DJK where they said they didn’t consider KF a racist?

He is it do you want to talk about why Wadley asked for and received KF’s help in getting a tryout with the St. Louis spring football team last year? One would wonder why Wadley did that if he felt all along KF was a racist? Did that come up on cryclown fanatic? Or do clown fans want to ignore that?

Hey is it, clown fans love to tout the item where Doyle supposedly told a player he was going to send him back to the ghetto. Problem was that didn’t occur either and the line was he was going to send him back to glenville which is where the kid was from.

Must ignore that as well since it doesn’t fit the delusions clown fans have .

So do you really to talk about things from last summer or once again do you only want to talk about the clown fan delusions about what actually took place?

Last edited:
Hey is it,

Maybe you can explain this to me. If KF is the racist you and clown fans love to try an portray why would there be more coaches of color on his staff than that of god himself Matty Campbell?

Hey is it,

Another question for you and the other clown fan geniuses here if KF is the racist you claim him to be, why hasn’t there been a mass exodus out of the football program for players of color? Seems to me isu has had almost as many players transfer out that has Iowa has since last summer.

Must ignore?

Iowa St fans complaining about racism, hilarious. Not a more racist fan base in college sports.
Yes, those horrible racist in Ames have named their stadium after a black man, the ONLY stadium in division 1 named for a black man, and you claim they are racists?

So you only want to talk about the clown fan version of events. Don’t want to talk about the interviews with Jaleel Johnson, Maurice Fleming, James Daniels and DJK where they said they didn’t consider KF a racist?

So for a person to be racist, every other person must consider them racist. Got it.

So for a person to be racist, every other person must consider them racist. Got it.
No, but the people clown fans rely on to paint KF as racist all have come out and said that isn’t true. I can see why you want to ignore that.

I expected you to do as all clown fans do and pick and choose what reality you do and don’t want to believe. You didn’t disappoint.

So I will ask again, do you really want to talk about the race issue or only the delusional view of it from clown fans?

Each time you guys post today you prove my portrayal of clown fans to be spot on.

Last edited:
I can think of one

I will ask you Stender do you really want to talk about race or only the clown fan delusional view of what occurred? If clown fans really want to have a discussion then let’s do that. Or do you want us to just buy the delusional view of what has occurred from clown fans?

Not really, but I will say this. Iowa fans are quick to anoint their heroes, but quicker to kick them to the curb when they no longer serve their interests. See Akrum Wadley, and most recently CJ Frederick (or "the traitor" as some fans have called him).

Not really, but I will say this. Iowa fans are quick to anoint their heroes, but quicker to kick them to the curb when they no longer serve their interests. See Akrum Wadley, and most recently CJ Frederick (or "the traitor" as some fans have called him).
and you think clown fans are any different?

Clowns again? Its like talking to a middle schooler.
Let’s try this a different way then. Would Adam Haluska and Kylie Feuerbach paint isu fans any different than what you just lobbed at Iowa fans?

Once again it sure does aspect that isu fans are A OK with lobbing bombs at Iowa fans but then want to turn around and refuse to acknowledge the same thing from their side. I am sure there is term for this but then I will be accused of insulting them.

So I guess I have to ask again, do you really want to talk about it or do you only want to talk about certain and select delusions from your perspective and ignore everything else?

Last edited:

I remember many fans in Ames purchasing Adam Haluska Hawkeye jerseys and cheering him throughout the rest of his career, loyal sons forever true no matter where they may land.

Every fan base has their fair share of morons, racist or otherwise. When someone labels ISU as "most racist" it is an unfair characterization. ISU, Iowa, and hundreds of other schools all have a subset of "fans" who are racist. Sadly, this is the world we live in.

I still maintain Akrum Wadley was quickly dismissed because he dare spoke out against Iowa FB, and some (not all) of Iowa fans quickly labeled CJ a traitor for (heaven forbid) seek a different place to play.

Every fan base has their fair share of morons, racist or otherwise. When someone labels ISU as "most racist" it is an unfair characterization. ISU, Iowa, and hundreds of other schools all have a subset of "fans" who are racist. Sadly, this is the world we live in.

I still maintain Akrum Wadley was quickly dismissed because he dare spoke out against Iowa FB, and some (not all) of Iowa fans quickly labeled CJ a traitor for (heaven forbid) seek a different place to play.

Facts bro. Sorry you don’t like it, do something about it.

Wadley was dismissed well before he made his statements. He was dismissed for having no credibility when he scammed Iowa fans for signed memorabilia prior to Christmas in 2019.

Sheesh...just came over here because word is Mad Fran is having a meltdown about CJ transferring. Didn't realize there was another ISU thread with over 120,000 views.

And you say we're Little Brother. LOL.

Sheesh...just came over here because word is Mad Fran is having a meltdown about CJ transferring. Didn't realize there was another ISU thread with over 120,000 views.

And you say we're Little Brother. LOL.
Tell us about obsession when there is a Iowa Football Recruiting thread on cryclown fanatic with 60,000 posts and over 2,000,000 views.

Must ignore Cy got railed?

Tell us about obsession when there is a Iowa Football Recruiting thread on cryclown fanatic with 60,000 posts and over 2,000,000 views.

Must ignore Cy got railed?

Don't go to that site, don't care, just go to Rivals. Proportionately, the obsession here with ISU is off the charts.

Reactions: Iafootballfan
Don't go to that site, don't care, just go to Rivals. Proportionately, the obsession here with ISU is off the charts.
Where is your link that Iowa forfeited? I mean if it was a real “newsflash” as you call it there has to be some kind of documentation of it.

Just because you don’t go there doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So why can’t you explain the 60,000 post thread on cryclown fanatic with 2,000,000+ views anout Iowa Football Recruiting?

Talk about obsessed and “off the charts”.

LOL.

What team's site are you on? Who is obsessed with whom?

Or do you also have over 8000 posts on every IA State opponent's fan site?
If it wasn’t so damn funny it would be sad. Clown fan posts on an Iowa board that Iowa is obsessed with little bro isu.

No worries though this post will fly right over his head and he will keep on keeping on.

The 5 year old thread?
So it doesn’t count? How many 10,000+ post threads on cryclown fanatic must we also ignore? Oh and must we also ignore CyTwins? Maybe you can find an Iowa fan with 75,000 posts about isu. Good luck.

Do you want links?

Last edited:
Where is your link that Iowa forfeited? I mean if it was a real “newsflash” as you call it there has to be some kind of documentation of it.

Just because you don’t go there doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So why can’t you explain the 60,000 post thread on cryclown fanatic with 2,000,000+ views anout Iowa Football Recruiting?

Talk about obsessed and “off the charts”.

You forfeited: https://www.weareiowa.com/article/s...ents/524-36495474-277e-4a1e-b2a9-bc7ca70a67bc

I know that's hard to comprehend.

It was hilarious when the Big 10 realized their mistake and came back to pay five or so games in empty stadiums. Way to man up.

But, I know it's hard to get 173 teams to come to a decision.

When do you think you'll play Ohio State? 2067?

Reactions: ISUinKC
Last edited:
So it doesn’t count? How many 10,000+ post threads on cryclown fanatic must we also ignore? Oh and must we also ignore CyTwins? Maybe you can find an Iowa fan with 75,000 posts about isu. Good luck.

Do you want links?
Nobody said to ignore anything. Man your obsessed with asking to ignore stuff lol. You gotta be creeping up on 75K posts about Iowa State yourself aren't you my man?

Reactions: CyRail
Nobody said to ignore anything. Man your obsessed with asking to ignore stuff lol. You gotta be creeping up on 75K posts about Iowa State yourself aren't you my man?
So then do tell us who is more obsessed? The only way you can answer it is Iowa fans is if we ignore everything on cryclown fanatic.

You say I am creeping up on 75,000 posts about isu? Let me guess isu math?

Last edited:
Suck it you old washed up basement dwelling punk. CMac held the team back all year. He wouldn't get minutes on any other NCAA qualifying team. You don't have to stick up for everything Fran does unless you are on his payroll.
You're trash. I hope you can find a new rock to live under after your wife/cousin throws you out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT