ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

Suck it you old washed up basement dwelling punk. CMac held the team back all year. He wouldn't get minutes on any other NCAA qualifying team. You don't have to stick up for everything Fran does unless you are on his payroll.
Now run back to cryclown fanatic and tell your hero CyTwins how you stuck it to big bro.

Reactions: jimbob22
I skimmed through it but didn't see any ISU transfer on this list.

Yeah I wonder what he used for his metrics. A lot of ISU transfers won't be showing up on lists like this, Kalscheur especially with his dip in shooting percentages. Enaruna won't be there because he just didn't play enough, etc.

The fact is though many of these highly ranked by efficiency players won't end up at the P5 level. I'm perfectly happy with the guys they've gotten on board and while there are a lot of "if's", if they can hit on 50% of the if's they are starting to build something ISU fans can be happy with for next year.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Yeah I wonder what he used for his metrics. A lot of ISU transfers won't be showing up on lists like this, Kalscheur especially with his dip in shooting percentages. Enaruna won't be there because he just didn't play enough, etc.

The fact is though many of these highly ranked by efficiency players won't end up at the P5 level. I'm perfectly happy with the guys they've gotten on board and while there are a lot of "if's", if they can hit on 50% of the if's they are starting to build something ISU fans can be happy with for next year.

Honest question, how many wins for ISU basketball would make you happy next season?

Honest question, how many wins for ISU basketball would make you happy next season?

Honestly I don't like questions like this because I just don't know. We've gone through two terrible seasons. I think it's about just putting a team out there that you don't expect to lose by 20 every night. Be competitive and give the fans some hope for the next year, get the system in place, get the culture in place, etc.

The reason I say that is, well what if they schedule incredibly light in the noncon, win 8 games against the sisters of the poor, go 3-15 in the Big 12 and get blown out by basically everybody with a pluse? Well that would be pretty crappy.

What if they schedule tougher in the noncon, go 6-5, then go 5-13 in the Big 12 but continually play really tough ball and you see them getting better thoughout the season? That's what I mean by I just don't know.

I'd like them to shoot for around .500. The bottom teams in the Big 12 will be WAY down next year. TT and OU will be utterly dreadful if you ask me next year. KSU and TCU will be pretty bad. That's 8 games ISU should expect to go .500 in right there.

Honestly I don't like questions like this because I just don't know. We've gone through two terrible seasons. I think it's about just putting a team out there that you don't expect to lose by 20 every night. Be competitive and give the fans some hope for the next year, get the system in place, get the culture in place, etc.

The reason I say that is, well what if they schedule incredibly light in the noncon, win 8 games against the sisters of the poor, go 3-15 in the Big 12 and get blown out by basically everybody with a pluse? Well that would be pretty crappy.

What if they schedule tougher in the noncon, go 6-5, then go 5-13 in the Big 12 but continually play really tough ball and you see them getting better thoughout the season? That's what I mean by I just don't know.

I'd like them to shoot for around .500. The bottom teams in the Big 12 will be WAY down next year. TT and OU will be utterly dreadful if you ask me next year. KSU and TCU will be pretty bad. That's 8 games ISU should expect to go .500 in right there.

Can't you pretty much predict how they will schedule the non con? Iowa, bottom tier SEC, bottom tier Big East, 2 of the teams from the MTE with Xavier, Memphis and Virginia Tech and then fill in with mid to low majors.

First, it depends upon what you mean by "happy." Seriously.

I expect the team to win more than half its games. If that means I'll be happy, fine. I'll be satisfied. To be happy probably would take an NCAA bid.

First, it depends upon what you mean by "happy." Seriously.

I expect the team to win more than half its games. If that means I'll be happy, fine. I'll be satisfied. To be happy probably would take an NCAA bid.

T's and P's to your dog next winter then.

Can't you pretty much predict how they will schedule the non con? Iowa, bottom tier SEC, bottom tier Big East, 2 of the teams from the MTE with Xavier, Memphis and Virginia Tech and then fill in with mid to low majors.

Good enough point. Let's look at it then. I'll put a percentage on each game and we'll add it up.

Preseason NIT: 2 games, not winning either of them
Iowa: .5
BE/SEC teams: .5
8 games against scrubs: give them 7 of these
8 games against KSU/OU/TT/TCU: 4 of these
10 games against the top half of the Big 12: maybe 1? 2? We'll go 1.

It looks like 13 wins next year if I had to guess now. But we'll see.

Reactions: TrianglePlace
No, but the people clown fans rely on to paint KF as racist all have come out and said that isn’t true. I can see why you want to ignore that.

I expected you to do as all clown fans do and pick and choose what reality you do and don’t want to believe. You didn’t disappoint.

So I will ask again, do you really want to talk about the race issue or only the delusional view of it from clown fans?

Each time you guys post today you prove my portrayal of clown fans to be spot on.

So 50+ players isn't enough for you? Let me guess, Doyle was just a little hard and didn't deserve to get fired?

So 50+ players isn't enough for you? Let me guess, Doyle was just a little hard and didn't deserve to get fired?
There it is again. Clown fan delusion. So I will ask for the fourth time, do you really want to talk about what went down last summer or just the delusional clown fan interpretation of what they think occurred?

None of your other clown fans here want to face reality do you?

Last edited:

LMAO
Not nearly as funny as Pollard spending $10m to get a coach with a losing record at a WAC school with ZERO NCAA Tournament wins.

We want more. We want more. We want more.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisHawks4u
Wait are you really claiming 50+ players called KF a “racist”?

I want to see these links. Do they have the actual word “racist” or do we need to read things that don’t exist for yet another clown fan argument to hold up?

Links?

Reactions: HerkyFan
Not nearly as funny as Pollard spending $10m to get a coach with a losing record at a WAC school with ZERO NCAA Tournament wins.

A) Herky truly thought TJ was from the WAC.
B) Was pointed out to him that TJ was from Mountain West.
C) Herky plays it off as "I knew that all along, ha, ha, you didn't know I was joking (yeah right)".
D) Herky called out on playing it off, but has no choice but to continue his C) excuse, as he continues to look like a fool.
E) Herky thinks it's funny to call people and school names. Railed. Clowns.
F) This poster, from out of state, now realizes where the categorical term "Tavern Hawk" comes from, due to Herky. Thank you for enlightening me.
G) Would be easy to change Herkey's name to one starting with a "J", but won't stoop that low.

Carry on--with your 14,000th post using "WAC" and "Clown"...originality is incredible.

Reactions: weeterkane
A) Herky truly thought TJ was from the WAC.
B) Was pointed out to him that TJ was from Mountain West.
C) Herky plays it off as "I knew that all along, ha, ha, you didn't know I was joking (yeah right)".
D) Herky called out on playing it off, but has no choice but to continue his C) excuse, as he continues to look like a fool.
E) Herky thinks it's funny to call people and school names. Railed. Clowns.
F) This poster, from out of state, now realizes where the categorical term "Tavern Hawk" comes from, due to Herky. Thank you for enlightening me.
G) Would be easy to change Herkey's name to one starting with a "J", but won't stoop that low.

Carry on--with your 14,000th post using "WAC" and "Clown"...originality is incredible.
Clown fan truly thinks a losing record in the MWC is better than a losing record in the WAC.

Why would anyone laugh at that?

Hey cy got railed when you quit making posts that should be mocked I will quit mocking them. Any idea when we can expect this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33hawkfan
Clown fan truly thinks a losing record in the MWC is better than a losing record in the WAC.

Why would anyone laugh at that?

Hey cy got railed when you quit making moronic posts I will quit mocking you for it. Any idea when we can expect this?
You really need a better script writer, Herky. I mean it's like watching a rerun over and over and over.

You really need a better script writer, Herky. I mean it's like watching a rerun over and over and over.
Clown fan thinks a losing record in the MWC is better than a losing record with a team from the WAC.

BBBbbbwwwwwaaaahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
T's and P's to your dog next winter then.
1. I have no dog. I don't even have a cat, although we foster them for the local animal shelter. Just took one back yesterday, in fact. And cat's don't give the slightest shit about college sports.

2. I will be on the island of Anguilla next winter, God and the plague permitting. The performance of the ISU basketball team will not be foremost in my mind. I know several dogs down there, and their lives will not be affected by the team, either.

3. If you are saying you don't think ISU will go .500 next year, we disagree....and I am an inveterate pessimist where these things are concerned. Although I concede that if we have a schedule like the most recent one, it will be a fairly tall order. But you asked what you said was a serious question, so I gave you a serious answer. Not my problem if you didn't' really want one.

Reactions: CyRail
Every fan base has their fair share of morons, racist or otherwise. When someone labels ISU as "most racist" it is an unfair characterization. ISU, Iowa, and hundreds of other schools all have a subset of "fans" who are racist. Sadly, this is the world we live in.

I still maintain Akrum Wadley was quickly dismissed because he dare spoke out against Iowa FB, and some (not all) of Iowa fans quickly labeled CJ a traitor for (heaven forbid) seek a different place to play.
Or the thousands of dollars he stole from fans may have something to do with it...

Reactions: HerkyFan
There it is again. Clown fan delusion. So I will ask for the fourth time, do you really want to talk about what went down last summer or just the delusional clown fan interpretation of what they think occurred?

None of your other clown fans here want to face reality do you?

So you only support and believe the players that fit your narrative. Got it.

How is that funny? He's already built a roster Hawkeye fans have told me they're jealous of.

You're the only person with this narrative. You can cling to it all you want but we both know the direction both programs are headed isn't the same.

So no links of the so called 50+ players that called KF a “racist”.

Guess we can chalk it up as being another clown fan delusion.

50+ players had issue with the program and came forward but you go ahead and hang your hat on certain words you wanna hear to make yourself feel better.

Enjoy 7 more years of Fran!

How is that funny? He's already built a roster Hawkeye fans have told me they're jealous of.

You're the only person with this narrative. You can cling to it all you want but we both know the direction both programs are headed isn't the same.
It is funny that Pollard paid $10m for a coach with a losing record at a WAC school and clown fans think he is awesome. It must be all those NCAA tournament wins TJ had. Oh wait.

No Hawk fans are jealous of your new savior adding a whopping 9 points per game.

Nope, my guess is there were issues and that it didn't affect everyone evenly. Just funny how much Herky denies anything slightly against Iowa. If Pollard said 2+2=4 Herky would disagree.
If Pollard said 2+2 was 4 clown fans would hail it as the most brilliant statement in the history of AD’s. They then would go on and on for hundreds of posts about how great it is he is at isu.

Last edited:
50+ players had issue with the program and came forward but you go ahead and hang your hat on certain words you wanna hear to make yourself feel better.

Enjoy 7 more years of Fran!
Clown fan can’t back up a clown fan delusion.

Enjoy paying $10m for a coach that has NEVER WON A TOURNAMENT GAME.

Clown fan can’t back up a clown fan delusion.

Enjoy paying $10m for a coach that has NEVER WON A TOURNAMENT GAME.
What a sad little life you must lead. Go to bed every night with “clowns”, “cytwins” and “cry fanatic” living in your head. I really do feel sorry for you.

• Haha
What a sad little life you must lead. Go to bed every night with “clowns”, “cytwins” and “cry fanatic” living in your head. I really do feel sorry for you.
Sad is clown fans on an Iowa site telling us how we must ignore the leader of the isu fan base and anything on posted on the “country club for isu fans”.

Clowns? Again with the childish, middle school -esque insults.
When isu fans quit acting like clowns I will quit calling them clowns. Hey where can I get one of those t-shirts that says “isu football we won 2 and 1/2 quarters of the Big 12 Title game”.

Sad is clown fans on an Iowa site telling us how we must ignore the leader of the isu fan base and anything on posted on the “country club for isu fans”.
Seriously, get help. Life is too short. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT