ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa/UCONN 8:30pm Friday

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Oh baby it’s gonna be a party 🎉

Womens Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

If we don't rebound better it's going to be a loss. We were very fortunate that LSU is a terrible shooting team, they beat our doors off on the glass

If we don't rebound better it's going to be a loss. We were very fortunate that LSU is a terrible shooting team, they beat our doors off on the glass
UConn isn't nearly as good of a rebounding team as LSU is, and most of LSU's rebounds were from trying to just slap the ball in from 2 feet away.

UConn's tallest are Edwards and Brady (bench) at 6'3". Their starters across the board are 6'3, 5'9, 5'10, 6'0, 5'11.

LSU's were 6'3, 6'1, 6'0, 5'10, 5'7 with a 6'6 on the bench. Reese 6'3 and Marrow 6'1 are two of the best rebounders in the league.

Believe it or not two best rebounders Edwards and Bueckers only average 9 and 5 rebounds per game. The key will be limiting turnovers and transition points and making Bueckers shoot farther outside.

Reactions: Moral
94-87. Rebound all you want. It's points that count. And have you considered this: LSU is such a terrible shooting team that many of their rebounds are of their own missed bunnies. They have great rebounding numbers for three basic reasons:

1 - They miss a ton of shots
2 - They are usually much taller than the opponent
3 - They get away with lots of pushing and shoving and climbing the backs of opponents when blocked out

You can have rebounds. I'll take the points.

UConn isn't nearly as good of a rebounding team as LSU is, and most of LSU's rebounds were from trying to just slap the ball in from 2 feet away.

UConn's tallest are Edwards and Brady (bench) at 6'3". Their starters across the board are 6'3, 5'9, 5'10, 6'0, 5'11.

LSU's were 6'3, 6'1, 6'0, 5'10, 5'7 with a 6'6 on the bench. Reese 6'3 and Marrow 6'1 are two of the best rebounders in the league.
Wow, I would have imagined that each of those teams would have had a 6'5+ cave troll crashing the boards. I guess those aren't nearly as common as I thought they were.

How? My 13 month old hits 7pm and is ready for bed and sleeps like a log until 6:30 am.
He's not much of a sleeper. 8-9 hours at night and one or two little naps during the day and he's good to go.

My 3 year old would sleep 14 hours a day if we let her. Kids are weird.

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT