ADVERTISEMENT

*****Colorado vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

2:30pm ABC

Deja Vu, the hawks beat the Buffs 87-77 in the sweet sixteen last season in Seattle.

We are still waiting to see Iowa clicking on all cylinders. I’m seeing a 89-82 victory.

Go Hawks!
Refs suck.
I win.

GJ7tZN-XcAAtuLN

Is this arena in ALLbany more difficult to get accustomed to at first, for some reason? It seems like every team no matter how good, has missed lots of shots in the 1st qtr. (Except maybe South Carolina).

Last edited:
Reactions: Franisdaman
I bet Mulky smells like the Avon lady that use to swing by houses in the 70’s.

Those in their 50’s or older should remember.

Is this arena in ALLbany more difficult to get accustomed to at first, for some reason? It seems like every team no matter how good, has missed lots of shots in the 1st qtr. (Except maybe South Carolina).

i haven't heard anything yet but this is one view of the shooting background

if you DOUBLE CLICK on the image, it zooms in

GJszIcdXoAAn8dt

This is a great illustration how some kids just don’t wanna go where they really should go. If Betts had gone to Iowa she’d be a star now, ready to take over as Clark’s heir apparent. She’s now floundering with a coach that’s out of her league and no one — no one — talks about her. She isn’t even considered a top 10 player.

Remember that when you ask “why wouldn’t someone wanna play with Clark?!” They simply don’t care / have very different priorities.

This is a great illustration how some kids just don’t wanna go where they really should go. If Betts had gone to Iowa she’d be a star now, ready to take over as Clark’s heir apparent. She’s now floundering with a coach that’s out of her league and no one — no one — talks about her. She isn’t even considered a top 10 player.

Remember that when you ask “why wouldn’t someone wanna play with Clark?!” They simply don’t care / have very different priorities.
I think sometimes it's purely logistics.
Players born and raised far from Iowa may just feel more comfortable in the environment they know.
Not a sure thing but I think it plays a factor, possibly more so on the women's side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT