ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Northwestern Game Thread*****

Seriously - do you just flip Coop as a QB and have him hand off and run around? Bc putting Hill in there you might as well just punt on first down.

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
Gotta love that "Never defer if win the coin toss" mindset. Shit drive to open the game for no points, and the opponent gets the ball coming out of halftime.

And people still can't get enough of licking KF's taint and begging for more.

Block to the back was inconsequential as DeJean was already passed the guy when it happened but at least I can say it did actually happen this time.

Gotta love that "Never defer if win the coin toss" mindset. Shit drive to open the game for no points, and the opponent gets the ball coming out of halftime.

And people still can't get enough of licking KF's taint and begging for more.
Exactly, put your strongest unit on the field first. It's not that difficult...

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Kirk would rather lose than admit He cannot evaluate QBs, I thought Petras acted like he ate a bottle of valiums in the pocket then Hill shows up and say hold my beer
At some point it had to be the coaches job to make these guys better. Our QBs can only improve so much when their position coach is *checks notes* Brian Ferentz.

on a unrelated note, after the news about brian, it occured to me that iowa bigwigs might have paid the refs to hose us against mn on cooper's td return. :)

I’m not saying Iowa should toss their best defensive guy on offense but good lord isn’t there someone else on the bench to play qb. Basically you just gotta hand it off 2 times and then rifle an incomplete pass while looking lost.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
How would you feel working your ass off in practice as the backup QB & seeing the garbage play of the starter & never getting a shot

220102-ABexit-Buccaneers-kf-0c0db9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT