ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Northwestern Game Thread*****

Incidentally, I just heard a talking head saying Kentucky’s young guys are rounding into shape…

Didn’t we hear that about a month ago? I mean honestly it may be true, but some of these teams they just can’t wait to prop them up.

Can't remember the last time I was so nervously excited about a game where the Hawks are taking on Northwestern.

Is it too much to ask for a 'replay' of the 2022 2nd round BTT game against them today? I'd really effing love to see that.

I too have been dreading this game as NW has played so great at home.
Losing berry and langbord gives me a smidgen of hope.
Do we put Tony on boo? Or Dix?

This will be an interesting game for me. I have pretty much expected not to make the tournament all year, this is a new scenario for us.

Honestly, this team has improved as the season went on. Probably one of Frans better coaching jobs, as much as that upsets some of you 🤷‍♂️

And no that doesn’t undo their defensive woes!
Their “defense” is their offense…always has been. Fran wants to get the ball off the boards and TRANSITION….and that means “score a bunch of points”…..He doesn’t play your father’s game of basketball…..it’s the “west coast offense” of the basketball court. It’s fun to watch….especially when the ball is falling thru the hoop.

Is it too much to ask for a 'replay' of the 2022 2nd round BTT game against them today? I'd really effing love to see that.
That game was incredible. Iowa couldn't miss and at that point you kinda knew it could be a special weekend, which it was. My memory from that game was Collins just shaking his head in amazement at our performance.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Lets Go GIF by University of Iowa Hawkeyes Athletics

Reactions: HawkBall23
I don't really care one way or another about NW when Iowa is not playing them .... but I hate them when the Hawks do play them.

Both in MBB and FB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT