ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs ok state

I’ll start by saying I’m not married.

Since you said wife, this isn’t a divorcable offense. As such, you should watch the dual and say “you said I could stay home”

That fight lasts 1-2 days.

1-2 day fight is definitely possible. More likely scenario is that it builds up like a volcano and blows up in my face the week of Big Tens or NCAAs. I’m playing the long game and watching the archived version of this one tonight.

FYI there are more videos on the Flo instagram story that show warmups. Still no sign of Desanto in those.

I’m in crisis mode. 3 hours before the biggest dual of the year and the wife springs this “super important lunch” with one of her friends on me. 1. It’s not that important. 2. I hardly know the friend. 3 It coincides perfectly with the dual.

She says I don’t have to go but body language says otherwise. I’m screwed.
Take a stand man. Tell her politely, “Honey I love you with all my heart, and would never want to disrupt or relationship, however, I am not feeling to well and would greatly appreciate it if you would bring home some saltines, 7-UP and a bottle of Vodka.”

I’m in crisis mode. 3 hours before the biggest dual of the year and the wife springs this “super important lunch” with one of her friends on me. 1. It’s not that important. 2. I hardly know the friend. 3 It coincides perfectly with the dual.

She says I don’t have to go but body language says otherwise. I’m screwed.
Basedow. just show her your abs and she’ll become compliant.

Damn it. Here’s the “we do what’s best for our guys.” BUT the wrestling community loses AGAIN if he doesn’t wrestle

Willie is going to use his mind and rightfully so

Big duals like this always seem to have at least one shocking upset or result. I have no idea where it comes from today, but the anticipation is f*n. Just wishing for a competitive dual and good health to all.

The thing about today is there aren’t many matches where either wrestler winning would be shocking. With zero big surprises Iowa could win by twelve or lose by twelve.

Wtf is up with iowa ducking bro I drove all the way from Texas to see this match and now no desanto. Wait to grow the sport right smh.

Roller coaster of emotions!

did someone say emoticons???
133902-Your-Dash-Is-Not-Shimmy-proof-.gif

Reactions: artradley
Wow, DeSanto not wrestling, this is unbelievable. There better be a very good reason. This changes the dual completely

Maybe it is to avoid a possible unsportsmanlike for Desanto. Someone said if he gets one he would be suspended for the next event which would mean no postseason.

Desanto not wrestling... damn.

Bull should def sit too if he isn’t 100%. Nonuse risking it. No offense to whoever Iowa sends out at 133, but they have little shot against fix so the dual swings mightily to ok state IMO.

Yeah if this is to avoid an unsportsmanlike than you have a very big problem. If he gets one at B1Gs is he out NCAAs or does it reset for the postseason?

there's no official word on this... I'll be surprised if desanto doesnt wrestle... with exception of like 2 matches this year (1 suspension) desanto has wrestled every match.. Brands had the idea to move this match to the end of the year to hype up excitement... no way desanto doesnt wrestle

I'm sure he was just working his weight down prior to weigh-ins... I think he's going. Unless someone hurt something this week, I think we will see our best line-up.

Reactions: IAChief32
I was a second late posting but I was getting a little anxious.. Desanto really has nothing to lose htis match he can just let it fly. If regular season ended right now Fix would still be seeded over him so desanto has everything to gain

DeSanto worked out this week, so I don't think it was ever in question. As I stated, unless something happened at the last minute. I'm glad he's going and it looks like the entire team. It's going to be great dual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT