ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Northwestern Game Thread*****

I’m glad O Grady has picked up her game and got more minutes. I’m not a huge Goodman fan. She is very strong, but not quick at all and not a great offensive player and fairly poor hands. I felt bad saying that in case her moms on here…🥺

Shes ok for foul minutes but not 1st line IMO

On a side note our D is not good tonight!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I’m glad O Grady has picked up her game and got more minutes. I’m not a huge Goodman fan. She is very strong, but not quick at all and not a great offensive player and fairly poor hands. I felt bad saying that in case her moms on here…🥺

Her mom died of cancer when she was a senior in high school.

Sharon has gone thru a lot in her life.

Iowa with 110 points despite Clark having an off-night shooting.
11-22

Off shooting night from the 3 maybe (3 for 11, I think??), but it's on those nights where Caitlin needs to rediscover what made her a breakout player in the first place, which is being able to score at all 3 levels, and she adjusted accordingly tonight.

Btw, what'd they say, 8th straight 20+ win season for Bluder now?

Not bad for a coach that at one point was a weekly punch line for some fans, including even last year before the tournament, with people still calling her Blunder.

11-22

Off shooting night from the 3 maybe (3 for 11, I think??), but it's on those nights where Caitlin needs to rediscover what made her a breakout player in the first place, which is being able to score at all 3 levels, and she adjusted accordingly tonight.
50% from the floor. Not a player, coach, or team in the country that wouldn't take that every night.

Mic cut out on CC during the post game. Down with Peacock!
5505b5fb-19b7-42dd-9876-b12049ec5e5e_text.gif

Her mother passed away
Her mom died of cancer when she was a senior in high school.

Sharon has gone thru a lot in her life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT