ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Womens Basketball Statistical Trivia Thread

Legend12

HR King
Oct 3, 2002
Moose Creek, Idaho
Inspired by a conversation with @Gabe Sifuentes in another thread:

(All stats are prior to the start of the 2018-2019 season)

Name the 3 women to lead the Big Ten in scoring. Gustafson, Price

Name the 4 women to lead the Big Ten in rebounding. Berry, Herrig, Alexander, Peterson

Name the 3 women to lead the Big Ten in assists. Consuegra, Logic, Doyle

Last edited:
See my post above about Kachine Alexander. Pretty sure she was the other for rebounding.

See my post above about Kachine Alexander. Pretty sure she was the other for rebounding.

Are we talking league games only or all games considered? Because this is from the Iowa website:

"(Alexander) claimed the Big Ten rebounding title, averaging 11.1 boards per contest in conference games.."

Did any Iowa player lead the Big Ten in blocks? Morgan Johnson was at least pretty close, I assume? But probably overshadowed by Jantel Lavender.

Tangela Smith 1997-1998
Bethany Doolittle 2013-2014

Lavender never led the league.
I remember Morgan Johnson has more career blocks than Dolittle. Doesn't she still have Iowa's record? Dolittle must have blossomed after Johnson's graduation. Playing center instead of forward helped, I guess.

By the way, I think I saw Dolittle behind Iowa's bench when they played at Minnesota on Monday.

I remember Morgan Johnson has more career blocks than Dolittle. Doesn't she still have Iowa's record? Dolittle must have blossomed after Johnson's graduation. Playing center instead of forward helped, I guess.

By the way, I think I saw Dolittle behind Iowa's bench when they played at Minnesota on Monday.

Morgan leads the career list with 293...Bethany has 278.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT