ADVERTISEMENT

It's Amy Coney Barrett

As I said it can be done in a couple days. Any attempt at this "months" crap is an attempt for the left to stall and delay.

No, a TS cannot be done that quickly. That being said, Barrett likely already holds a TS.

Either way, it is all moot at this point because we all know it’s getting pushed through anyways.

I know that and it can at this point.
I take back what I said about 2 days. I looked it up. This is what it involves:

"The nominee — who Mr. Trump has said will be a woman — must answer an elaborate questionnaire, which the Senate will examine. She will be asked to list every client she has ever represented as well as her sources of income, speaking fees, travel destinations, interviews with the news media, writings — everything short of her favorite ice cream flavor. The questionnaire is often hundreds of pages long."

Your first point is why I say a couple days.

Why do you like her?

I haven't seen you really get in the mud on abortion? I haven't seen you advocate for enviromental deregulation? I havent seen you claim the corporations are people and their money is speech.

I have seen you oppose the TPP and I have seen you support tariffs. Although federalist society judges are not in line with either of those.

What are you looking for? What do you even support?

Reactions: nelly02
200.gif
Insane? I guess the truth is now insane.

She's a constitutional originalist. The constitution is an as is document. Not living breathing and so on.

So believe that there is no federal right to privacy; obligation to give Miranda warning should be abolished and separate but equal was an acceptable federal standard and There was no basis for integration.

@Rudolph where you at my fellow POTY? I so loved reading you tl:dr posts, and your absent behavior has forced me in the weeds. Please return.

She's a constitutional originalist. The constitution is an as is document. Not living breathing and so on.

Man nobody jerks off to old documents more than Republicans. Nothing makes more sense for governing the modern world than a 2,000 year old book talking about a virgin birth, or a 250 year old document talking about how all men are creat equal, except for those black people, they're 3/5 of a person.

Reactions: dirtypool
See my other post. There is a reason why confirmations take an average of 67 days. There is a lot to do. Even if Rs claim you can finish each step in just one day, an insane timeline, they still fall short a day.
RBG was confirmed in 50 days.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT