ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening again!!

F1wRJFyaYAA1GmT

F1wRJFwaUAIrnFG

I'm not really a Daniel Powter fan, but may need to put him on a listening loop this week...

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
I doubt @DooBi will want to comment on Post #76, either...
Soooo many tweets lol. Anyone do any of their own thinking around here or does the Twitter machine do your thinking for you? Bloody hell you guys are morans. Sorry for the insult but jfc. Really.

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk
Been out for a few days,.. Everything listed in Post 76 greatly overblown and generally sucks dick. Given time, all of it will be determined to be of little value to the American people even though it will cost us significantly.

No. You were posting during the past week.

You simply didn't have an answer. And still don't.

Haven't posted since last Friday, and didn't notice any activity on this thread prior to that. Some of us have actual lives,.. My response is posted above, with zero concern regarding your opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And you still have no answer, do you?

Despite spending the weekend frantically looking for something, after you saw the post last Friday.

My response to your copy and paste exercise is posted above. I spent the weekend doing yard work, repairing some plumbing and drinking cold beer,.. You truly are a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
My response to your copy and paste exercise is posted above

Which isn't really a response, is it?

You do not know "why" you hate Biden so much; you're just told to do so. And you ignore the policies that benefit Main St America because someone tells you those things are "bad".

Let's recap:

• Repairing major highway bridge in "days" instead of "6 months": "sucks dick"
  • Intercepting 600k fentanyl pills at the border: "sucks dick"
  • Lowest inflation among G7 countries: "sucks dick"
  • Fastest economic growth among G7 countries: "sucks dick"
  • Better unemployment numbers and lower inflation than Reagan: "sucks dick"
  • Standing up to autocrats, instead of taking their word over our own intel agencies: "sucks dick"
  • An economy with hiring rates we have not seen in 5 decades (since the 1960s): "sucks dick"
  • Reviving a manufacturing sector so that it's fully 20% of GDP: "sucks dick"
  • Manufacturing construction at a 6-decade high: "sucks dick"
  • Supporting Ukraine, instead of supporting Russia: "sucks dick"
  • Unemployment rates at or below record levels in most states: "sucks dick"

Really seems like you're Anti-American, here, Komrade.

Meanwhile, the business that I thought I was going to have to walk away from in 2020, is now thriving and growing every week.

Thank you, sleepy Joe!!! Keep up the exemplary work.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
If Trump fails to secure the nomination he's done,.. And likewise, if he wins the nomination, he won't be able to win the general election, so he's also done,.. Either way, Trump is finished.

You really think that kills the message?

You really think that kills the message?

No, you can't kill the message,.. Trump didn't create the message, he merely stumbled upon it and took advantage of it,.. The message is still out there, just needs a Trump replacement.

No, you can't kill the message,.. Trump didn't create the message, he merely stumbled upon it and took advantage of it,.. The message is still out there, just needs a Trump replacement.

He perfected it and showed others the blueprint

No, you can't kill the message,.. Trump didn't create the message

So, you're admitting that the GOP has been full of racists and bigots, all along.

With no actual plan for "governance". But you vote for them, anyway, because that racist, bigoted messaging resonates with you, even though you want to pretend you're not a racist and bigot....

I hate it when the country does well... said every Republican. But... Hillary's emails!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT