ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening again!!

Yep, them trumptards love them some political convicts. Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up!!!

Reactions: MitchLL
Never did I think a major political party would nominate a candidate under one indictment much less 3 separate indictments.

We really have fallen far politically.
And sadly enough, there's a very slight chance that late next year we could be moaning about how that man should have been sentenced to 40 years in a federal prison, but instead is going to spend the next 4 years back in the Oval Office.

'Murica, baby.

• Sad
Reactions: mattymoknows
Wouldn't that be the same as the federal case? Or is there another federal indictment he is under?
NY state, Fed Documents case, GA state case and Jan 6 case. There may be another Fed case for documents in New Jersey coming also.

NY state, Fed Documents case, GA state case and Jan 6 case. There may be another Fed case for documents in New Jersey coming also.

We havn't heard if Jan 6 is indicting yet though. NY and Fed have indictments unsealed. GA state Trump is claiming he is going to be indicted so we're assuming that's probably going to happen.

J6 we don't know. It might be tougher to indict him on that. I don't think the speech he gave is enough to expose him to criminal liability. The best chance you have to expose him to criminal liability would be his attempts to circumvent to National Guard to protecting the Capitol.

We havn't heard if Jan 6 is indicting yet though. NY and Fed have indictments unsealed. GA state Trump is claiming he is going to be indicted so we're assuming that's probably going to happen.

J6 we don't know. It might be tougher to indict him on that. I don't think the speech he gave is enough to expose him to criminal liability. The best chance you have to expose him to criminal liability would be his attempts to circumvent to National Guard to protecting the Capitol.
Did you not read the article from the op in post #1?

Trump received a target letter from Jack Smith regarding his roll in January 6th. Target letters come before an indictment. I seriously doubt it’s only about his speech at the rally before his “tourists” marched to the capitol.

Never did I think a major political party would nominate a candidate under one indictment much less 3 separate indictments.

We really have fallen far politically.

"We"?

Or "Republicans/MAGAs"?

There are certainly conservatives who have dumped this nonsense. You have a hard-core 30-40% that has fallen here. And it's uber-rich people pushing the propaganda, because they think Trump will give them anything they want if they cozy up to him. They do not care if democracy fails, so long as they get to "buy" what they want. And that's much more difficult to do in an actual democracy where individuals are informed and able to see behind the curtain.

Reactions: littlez and Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT