ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening again!!

Let's Try Again, @Rifler @TornadoHawk93

Which things are "bad", in your opinion, here:

• Getting the Philadelphia road bridge repaired within a few weeks, when initial projections were "6 months"?

• Intercepting 2/3-of-a-million fentanyl pills at the border?

• Leading ALL G7 countries with the fastest economic growth and the lowest inflation?

• Better unemployment numbers and lower inflation than 1984 Reagan?

• Standing up to autocrats, instead of kowtowing to them and taking their side against the word of our own Intel Agencies?

• An economy with hiring rates we haven't seen since the 1960's?

• Reviving the manufacturing sector, with manufacturing construction contributing to a full 1/5th of overall GDP growth?

• Manufacturing construction at a 6-decade high?

• Supporting Ukraine, instead of supporting Russia?

And tack on other Inflation Reduction Act Wins for Americans...

NxN535R.jpeg

Which of those accomplishments/items has you "so pissed off" here?

BE SPECIFIC

Let's Try Again, @Rifler @TornadoHawk93

Which things are "bad", in your opinion, here:

• Getting the Philadelphia road bridge repaired within a few weeks, when initial projections were "6 months"?

• Intercepting 2/3-of-a-million fentanyl pills at the border?

• Leading ALL G7 countries with the fastest economic growth and the lowest inflation?

• Better unemployment numbers and lower inflation than 1984 Reagan?

• Standing up to autocrats, instead of kowtowing to them and taking their side against the word of our own Intel Agencies?

• An economy with hiring rates we haven't seen since the 1960's?

• Reviving the manufacturing sector, with manufacturing construction contributing to a full 1/5th of overall GDP growth?

• Manufacturing construction at a 6-decade high?

• Supporting Ukraine, instead of supporting Russia?

And tack on other Inflation Reduction Act Wins for Americans...

NxN535R.jpeg

Which of those accomplishments/items has you "so pissed off" here?

BE SPECIFIC
Sorry, I have been off the site living life...unlike you stuck on here 24-7. LOL!!

Now, are you serious.....I and many others have detailed all the crap Biden has done to this country, and then when you are asked to respond to those.....nothing but crickets from you. Keep trying. BTW His 7th Grandaughter and the families of those killed in the tragic, but totally preventable Afganistan debacle say hello.

Now, are you serious.....I and many others have detailed all the crap Biden has done to this country
No, you've mostly just pushed regurgitated Fox talking points.

And you seem to be allergic to recognizing the things I've itemized for you.
Anyone claiming to be an "independent thinker" would recognize those accomplishments. You're clearly not "independent", you're fully down the MAGA rabbit hole here.

No, you've mostly just pushed regurgitated Fox talking points.

And you seem to be allergic to recognizing the things I've itemized for you.
Anyone claiming to be an "independent thinker" would recognize those accomplishments. You're clearly not "independent", you're fully down the MAGA rabbit hole here.
Again, you must be stuck in your basement and on this site ALL day. Tell me, wat is your real deal? Are you simply and angry 70+ year old who has nothing better to do then hang out here? I would LOVE to here this answer.

And, you are wrong again. You are so partisan and you link only to partisan sites. Look, you can EASILY go back through my post and see the details I have raised to your craphead hero. I am absolutly independant...unlike you. I want to move to somthing better for this country. You clearly only see one color and that is all you ever will see. Give me Obama again and I am all in. Nwo, lets (AGAIN) just take your touting of his Job Creation. It is ALL A LIE. Here is what the US GOVERNMENT (Not a freaking partisan website) said about his AND your rediculous job creation claim. But, of course....you will ignore this too.

And, BTW, how is he doing on the border again? I hear New York and other sanctuary city are just thrilled with his handling. Wha a Bunch of freaking hypocrites. 😂

Reactions: Hawkman34
So, you think the US Steel CEO doesn't know what he's talking about, then.
Seriously......how much of that 2 TRILLION dollars do you think Biden gave to his company. 😂 You don't think there are CEO's out there who would spount their love for freaking Trump? Wake up.

You are so partisan and you link only to partisan sites.
CEO of US Steel is a "partisan site"?

Getting a major road repaired "in a weekend" instead of the projected 6 months is "a partisan site"?

Which of the links and info I'd provided for you are "partisan"?

Instead of making baseless accusations here (like another MAGA idiot), why can't you go through them, individually, and address what you do not like?

CEO of US Steel is a "partisan site"?

Getting a major road repaired "in a weekend" instead of the projected 6 months is "a partisan site"?

Which of the links and info I'd provided for you are "partisan"?

Instead of making baseless accusations here (like another MAGA idiot), why can't you go through them, individually, and address what you do not like?
Please go through MINE....like I asked YOU FIRST earlier. :rolleyes: Look, you are really good at throwing shade....but, it only shows you are the KING of idiocy.

* Yes, the CEO of US Steel is a partisan when his company PROFITS from MILLIONS that Biden gave them. Good Lord...the Goya CEO PRAISED Trump for his policies too. Done.

*And one road???? Tell that to the folks on Maui who he offered $700 FREAKING dollars too...AFTER sending BILLIONS to Ukraine. Oh, and then your hero has the gaul to compare their horror to his damn small kitchen fire. He is a piece of crap, just like the previous piece of crap.

Just admit that you are are an extreme, pratisan liberal who will never open his/her eyes.

• Love
Basically, the same as his predecessors, in case you were wondering.
Because Congress refuses to pass laws to alleviate the problems.
WOW.....JUST WOW. I will give you this, you will commit to a lie just a good as your hero does. Care to back up your HILARIOUS claim with some actual facts? No? Ok, let me help you.

Just a joke.

• Love
Go find out; he's claiming the "manufacturing renaissance" is real.

What information do you have that dispels this?
Look, there are parts of his plan that I DO LIKE. This small piece is one of them. But, if you don't think the reason that the CEO of US steel is praising Biden is because of this....you are mentally GONE.

WOW.....JUST WOW. I will give you this, you will commit to a lie just a good as your hero does. Care to back up your HILARIOUS claim with some actual facts? No? Ok, let me help you.

Just a joke.

The fact this happened at the time the U.S. economy was booming may have played a part in the rise in immigrants arriving in the country. The number of U.S. job openings, an analysis by the libertarian Cato Institute found, almost directly correlates with the number of encounters at the southwestern border over the last several decades.

So, Biden is a "victim" of his own economic policy successes.

But, if you don't think the reason that the CEO of US steel is praising Biden is because of this....you are mentally GONE.

Why did Morgan Stanley upgrade their outlook substantially?

Morgan Stanley raised its economic growth forecast up this week, citing a "boom in large-scale infrastructure" driven by President Biden’s Infrastructure bill, according to reports.

"The economy in the first half of the year is growing much stronger than we had anticipated, putting a more comfortable cushion under our long-held soft landing view," Morgan Stanley’s Chief U.S. Economist Ellen Zentner said in a note Thursday, MarketWatch reported.

Thusly, Morgan Stanley has made a "sizeable upward revision" to its economic forecast, predicting 1.3% GDP growth in the fourth quarter rather that their original prediction of 0.6% and 1.9% growth for the first half of the year, up from 0.5%, according to CNBC.

"The narrative behind the numbers tells the story of industrial strength in the U.S.," she wrote.

Did Morgan Stanley get money from the IRA like US Steel did?

Reactions: sabula
Tornado hawk, you've got like eight posts out of the last dozen or so. You talking to yourself?
Who are you? That is really the best you add to the thread? Just stop. I had a few minutes during my day to check in on what slow Joe keeps saying. I check in every few days for a few minutes...but ya...lets point out the 8 post in a 20 minute time span by me and ignore the incessant, extreme liberal spamming by Joe. Way to go fella. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: sabula
The fact this happened at the time the U.S. economy was booming may have played a part in the rise in immigrants arriving in the country. The number of U.S. job openings, an analysis by the libertarian Cato Institute found, almost directly correlates with the number of encounters at the southwestern border over the last several decades.

So, Biden is a "victim" of his own economic policy successes.
That is rich.....when you open up the border and let people in....they will come. DUH

Oh no not *gasp* partisanship! That's like the worst thing anybody could be accused of. Almost as bad as being called a liberal

Why did Morgan Stanley upgrade their outlook substantially?

Morgan Stanley raised its economic growth forecast up this week, citing a "boom in large-scale infrastructure" driven by President Biden’s Infrastructure bill, according to reports.

"The economy in the first half of the year is growing much stronger than we had anticipated, putting a more comfortable cushion under our long-held soft landing view," Morgan Stanley’s Chief U.S. Economist Ellen Zentner said in a note Thursday, MarketWatch reported.

Thusly, Morgan Stanley has made a "sizeable upward revision" to its economic forecast, predicting 1.3% GDP growth in the fourth quarter rather that their original prediction of 0.6% and 1.9% growth for the first half of the year, up from 0.5%, according to CNBC.

"The narrative behind the numbers tells the story of industrial strength in the U.S.," she wrote.

Did Morgan Stanley get money from the IRA like US Steel did?
I have told you that the Infrastructure piece is one piece Iiked. But, there is WAY more pork crap in that then I would have voted for. Like 1.5 Trillion more.

I have told you that the Infrastructure piece is one piece Iiked. But, there is WAY more pork crap in that then I would have voted for. Like 1.5 Trillion more.
It'd too bad they didn't give you the line-item veto power over it. Or the command over the Afghan withdrawal. You sound like a dude who knows his shit

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Biden's doing better with the US economy.

Which has the clear correlation with border crossings. In case you missed that part.
Uhh...wrong.
That's what the DATA says.
Is the Cato Institute "run by libs" now?
I have provided data that refutes what you post. And, mine has been from the government. Now, I am just thankful your hero was able to tell those Hawaiians (who's many children were incinerated by flames) how he could relate to them....you know, since he almost lost his cat and covette to his massive kitchen fire. WHAT A F*CKING @SS HOLE!! But, keep on supporting him.
Really?

You just admitted you "liked" the Infrastructure bill.

How about the CHIPs Act? What is your position on that one?
I said I liked THE PART that actually goes to infrastructure. Most of that bill does not. And, I have said in the past I was glad to see the CHIP's act. But, hell there were MANY things I liked about Trumps economic policies.....did that change my view on him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT