ADVERTISEMENT

I've been exposed...

Before the board knows how to respond could please remind us of your thoughts on:

The riots:
Wearing a mask:
Your voting preferences:
Blondes vs brunettes:

Your response to these questions will clarify if we need to "pray" for you or "find it hilarious".
Tia.

(The idea of cheering it on isn't that funny when its "one of our own" is it?)
Depends on the poster. If it was OIT or Skank Hawk it would be a knee-slapper.

Reactions: Rudolph and NoleATL
Should you pass it appears one of your nole brothers would be willing to play at your funeral.

I will play the funeral music.

tenor.gif

Reactions: NoleATL
Considering you exposed yourself to someone you knowingly had concerns about i believe @torbs might have some concerns with you being suicidal.

torbeeHR King

I thought masks were worn to protect others, not oneself??

Confusing I know when the goalposts are moved so frequently.
He actively promoted people not wearing them.

Maybe he was suicidal?

29 Today at 10:17 AM

O boy, check off torbs having concerns. Since you knowingly were around an at risk person and didn't protect yourself he has zero sympathy for you and believes your own stupidty should be mocked as it kills you...... yeeesh.

"If someone actively promotes non-mask wearing, mocks good faith efforts to stop the spread of a deadly disease, then contracts said disease because they did not do the very things they mocked, they deserve scorn and ridicule. They let their own ego and stupidity and hubris kill them, thus I have zero sympathy. Nor should anyone else."

Are most of you being this carefree with distancing? Hanging out with friends a bunch? Especially friends who you know are social butterflies?

Thanks for helping!

Reactions: NoleATL
Reading comprehension is difficult... key words are "actively promotes" and "mocks...efforts"...

I've done neither but I do take responsibility for any ill effects that come my way.
You, by your own admission, were around several groups of people over a weekend. You were "mocking good faith efforts to stop the spread"..

O boy, check off torbs having concerns. Since you knowingly were around an at risk person and didn't protect yourself he has zero sympathy for you and believes your own stupidty should be mocked as it kills you...... yeeesh.

"If someone actively promotes non-mask wearing, mocks good faith efforts to stop the spread of a deadly disease, then contracts said disease because they did not do the very things they mocked, they deserve scorn and ridicule. They let their own ego and stupidity and hubris kill them, thus I have zero sympathy. Nor should anyone else."
I hope your little tantrum made you feel better.

Of course you missed the point.

NoleinAtL has not: downplayed the pandemic, said masks aren’t needed, mocked others for taking it seriously, which are ALL the things those we laughed at did. Sure, some people may get exposed despite taking precautions as NoleinATL appears to have done. In his case, it’s unfortunate. In the other cases, where willful ignorance and outright antipathy to people taking the pandemic seriously were present, it indeed, is laughable.

This is not a difficult distinction.

NoleinAtL has not: downplayed the pandemic, said masks aren’t needed, mocked others for taking it seriously, which are ALL the things those we laughed at did. Sure, some people may get exposed despite taking precautions as NoleinATL appears to have done. In his case, it’s unfortunate. In the other cases, where willful ignorance and outright antipathy to people taking the pandemic seriously were present, it indeed, is laughable.

Re-read the part about him being arojnd several group of friends in a short period of time and have maskless exposure to someone he identified as at risk and get back to me.

(You are a Gotdamn little ball baby and I'm going to rub your nose in this until I have decided when I have had enough saddle up b1tch t1ts)

Since you identified your friend as a social butterfly and there are now many people that could be impacted old Huey thinks there should be legal ramifications.

Huey GreyHR Legend

I wonder what your thoughts would be on gay men dying of AIDS
According to Wiki:

"More than thirty of the fifty states in the U.S. have prosecuted HIV-positive individuals for exposing another person to HIV."

I am more than fine to apply these same standards to covid.

What the nole wrote didn't much read like precautionary behavior.

Friend comes over to hang. Spends 20 minutes in the house without a mask. Has lunch with another chum ... and carpools. But masks were worn!

It read more like, "I know we should be distancing, but it's so hard! I miss my pals!"

@menace would like you to know he thinks you are stupid.

Menace SockeyesHR Legend

Even with their stupidity, the karma I'm talking about is showing no empathy and almost mocking it. The karma due to you.....
I won’t be stupid enough to promote something deadly to myself or others. Thanks! ;)

I'll let you sort this one out with menace and carolina:

CarolinaHawkeyeHR Legend

The more MAGAts dying of their own reckless stupidity, the merrier!...
If magats died from their stupidity, why do we still have magats?

@menace would like you to know he thinks you are stupid.

Menace SockeyesHR Legend

Even with their stupidity, the karma I'm talking about is showing no empathy and almost mocking it. The karma due to you.....
I won’t be stupid enough to promote something deadly to myself or others. Thanks! ;)
Apparently you don't know what "karma" means in this context. SMH

@NoleATL I wish you nothing but the best and I'm sorry to have hijacked your thread but I pray to God this experience has opened a couple peoples eyes to.the fact that an (R) or a (d) beside someone's name is no reason to not care about them.on a human level.

Meh... I've never denied the possibility I/we'd get it even though I wear a mask as recommended. We've said multiple times to each other and the Friday lunch friend, if we get it, it would be from him.

Then why did you have lunch with him?

I do hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

Hope all is well.

I was in Texas for a couple weeks and then Vegas for a week. I got tested when I got back and got the results (negative) back this morning. Been quarantined since I got back.

Reactions: Rudolph
Then why did you have lunch with him?

I do hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
Its actually not the lunch, it was outdoors etc... it was when he came inside our house after the pool... next question? okay, he had to piss and we chatted for a few minutes but were distanced. But, he was in the house... And, the real main concern is the mutual friend that I had lunch with on Monday since we rode together in my car... with masks but I've never thought masks were 100%... its a numbers game.

Its actually not the lunch... it was when he came inside our house after the pool... next question? okay, he had to piss and we chatted for a few minutes but were distanced. But, he was in the house... And, the real main concern is the mutual friend that I had lunch with on Monday since we rode together in my car... with masks but I've never thought masks were 100%... its a numbers game.

Just get better. What’s done is done.

Had lunch with a friend on Friday, then he came to our pool for a bit Friday night, then again at our pool Sunday afternoon and we went and ate tacos outdoors Sunday evening. He was in our house for about 20 minutes. As of today, he tested positive on one of the rapid tests.

Backing up to yesterday... I had lunch with a mutual friend of the first and they hang much more frequently. We drove in the car together with masks on. After our mutual friend told us he tested positive/asymptomatic, my lunch friend yesterday says his smell is off today and that he had night sweats last night...
Wow, genuinely sorry to hear. Hoping you dodge that bullet, take care of yourself and keep us updated, okay?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT