ADVERTISEMENT

I've been exposed...

Hope all is well.

I was in Texas for a couple weeks and then Vegas for a week. I got tested when I got back and got the results (negative) back this morning. Been quarantined since I got back.
You feel the earthquake this morning?

Had lunch with a friend on Friday, then he came to our pool for a bit Friday night, then again at our pool Sunday afternoon and we went and ate tacos outdoors Sunday evening. He was in our house for about 20 minutes. As of today, he tested positive on one of the rapid tests.

Backing up to yesterday... I had lunch with a mutual friend of the first and they hang much more frequently. We drove in the car together with masks on. After our mutual friend told us he tested positive/asymptomatic, my lunch friend yesterday says his smell is off today and that he had night sweats last night...
All kidding aside from everyone, seriously bro take care of yourself. Please keep us updated.

Blondes vs brunettes: would have to get to know as a person first

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
Epicenter San Fernandoish. Only 4.5 I think. But my brother in West Hollywood felt it. His first one (just moved there last November).
I'm in Long Beach which isn't all that far south of West Hollywood. I should have felt it but apparently I'm oblivious to my surroundings. I've been in Cali for 5.5 years and can only think of four or five small quakes I've felt.

Reactions: Rudolph
Had lunch with a friend on Friday, then he came to our pool for a bit Friday night, then again at our pool Sunday afternoon and we went and ate tacos outdoors Sunday evening. He was in our house for about 20 minutes. As of today, he tested positive on one of the rapid tests.

Backing up to yesterday... I had lunch with a mutual friend of the first and they hang much more frequently. We drove in the car together with masks on. After our mutual friend told us he tested positive/asymptomatic, my lunch friend yesterday says his smell is off today and that he had night sweats last night...

First, I hope you didn’t catch it. 2nd, everyone is subject to momentary lapses in judgment. We are human and will make mistakes. I’m a mask wearer, but still have had instances where I didn’t have one on and could have been exposed. Shit happens. The good news is, the odds are on your favor. Good luck and keep us posted.

So that does kind of tell me that people feel the mask makes them invincible if they will sit in a small, confined area with another they are not normally around. I don't understand how people do not realize the number 1 guideline now and since the beginning is keeping your distance from others. Exposure, mask or not, happens within 3 feet for more than 5 minutes. But if the mask makes you feel better about yourself, more power to you.

Reactions: hawkland14
So that does kind of tell me that people feel the mask makes them invincible if they will sit in a small, confined area with another they are not normally around. I don't understand how people do not realize the number 1 guideline now and since the beginning is keeping your distance from others. Exposure, mask or not, happens within 3 feet for more than 5 minutes. But if the mask makes you feel better about yourself, more power to you.

Why change my life when I can not listen to the advice and then come on a message board and talk about how shitty trump is handling it?

Why change my life when I can not listen to the advice and then come on a message board and talk about how shitty trump is handling it?
Hey - I see you're still here making more foolish comments. Anyone that goes out at all is taking some risk.

Why the sudden exit from the other thread?

LOL. I would challenge anyone to show they are 100% compliant 100% of the time. Perhaps I was lulled into complacency by thinking it was going to disappear in April.
I dont disagree at all, I just don't see 100% of people coming here and b1tching (starting treads nonetheless) about how bad of a job Trump is doing when they are not even taking care of thier own 4 walls.

Hey - I see you're still here making more foolish comments. Anyone that goes out at all is taking some risk.

Why the sudden exit from the other thread?
I got busy doing other shit and didnt think it was worth the bump when I saw it this morning. Good job Riley, you got me, a couple years ago I called someone a "stupid mother" and implied they had a mental handicap. Im not a Saint man, I make mistakes also, many.

Please plan a lunch date with Trump before the weekend is over.

Reactions: pink shizzle
I would say Trump has been about 10% successful in addressing the virus. And, I think that is being generous.
I'm really not trying to make you feel worse as you are obviously going through some sh1t I wouldn't wish on my enemy I just think we as a people have to learn to stop making everything so damn partisan. I really hope you didn't get it and if you did I wish you a speedy recovery.

OiT got in in 2016 or maybe 2015 or was it 2008 because of Obama, but he had it because he remembers listening to AM radio and maybe it was when Iowa played Purdue he doesn't know but he's sure he had it already.
Leave it to the worst school in the Big Ten to infect us, intentionally I might add, with COVID. Those mother fûckers.

I got busy doing other shit and didnt think it was worth the bump when I saw it this morning. Good job Riley, you got me, a couple years ago I called someone a "stupid mother" and implied they had a mental handicap. Im not a Saint man, I make mistakes also, many.
Lol - like that was the only time. You're a fraud.

I dont know what your going for man, reread the last line. I have certainly made many mistakes myself.
We all do. The difference is you claimed never to have name called knowing full well that you had. And then trying to cover it up with a lame "always been WDDT" as if you hadn't posted under another name. Deny, lie, deflect, whine - no wonder you defend Trump.

We all do. The difference is you claimed never to have name called knowing full well that you had. And then trying to cover it up with a lame "always been WDDT" as if you hadn't posted under another name. Deny, lie, deflect, whine - no wonder you defend Trump.
You are twisting my words but nevertheless sorry to have disappointed you Riley. The only point of contention I will make is all of my usernames have been some variant of "wddt" as I said. It has been a long long (since I was living in Nebraska) time since I was "hawk-n-402".

You are gonna die!

2 people who were around him, including his most recent beau, have tested negative.

I get the rapid test at 5:26pm today.... did the longer result test yesterday and will be a couple more days for results.

As an update, we have tested negative on both the rapid and PCR tests so we're good at this point unless we're a crazy outlier on the timeframe. Also, everyone he was in contact with has tested negative. He tested positive on both the rapid and PCR tests... He has some chest and nasal congestion symptoms and a little fever but he says he feels the "fever" in his eyeballs and his nut sack. His temp on a thermometer isn't high.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT