ADVERTISEMENT

*****Jan 6 attempted coup in DC thread*****

Congress needs to be evaluated to another location to conclude these proceedings.

Biden will probably have to be sworn in at an undisclosed location and our nation will essentially be lawless until Biden can be sworn in and put down this rebellion.

This is why my family is armed. The Trump cult does not respect the law.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
IF anyone is surprised that this is happening.... you have not been paying attention. I called it several months ago that a civil war is on its way. There's a reason you can't find so much as .22 shell in any store you go into. The politicians acting like children and antagonizing their bosses has come to roost.

IF anyone is surprised that this is happening.... you have not been paying attention. I called it several months ago that a civil war is on its way. There's a reason you can't find so much as .22 shell in any store you go into. The politicians acting like children and antagonizing their bosses has come to roost.

This is from March 2019 ...

I don’t get why I’m tagged in each of these threads? I’ve clearly stated Trump is an idiot and has damaged the party. So yeah, Pence should probably continue to tell him no. What do I win?

Bullshit.

Reactions: Tom Paris
They need to start arresting people one by one until they're all rounded up.

LAW & ORDER, amiright?
I guess that would be the only way, then sweep every nook and cranny of the Capitol. What a mess. Can’t believe they got through the doors so easily.

Chris Wallace on Fox condemning Trump's words and actions. Said it's one of the most disgusting acts he's ever witnessed.

IMO, it's past time to bring in the military and clear these protesters out.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Chris Wallace on Fox condemning Trump's words and actions. Said it's one of the most disgusting acts he's ever witnessed.

IMO, it's past time to bring in the military and clear these protesters out.

The military won't act without orders from the POTUS.

Having been born and raised in a 3rd world country, I assure you that you have no f**king clue what you're talking about. This wouldn't be tolerated in many many 3rd world countries.

Hokay hoss. I appreciate your assurances, they are very valuable....

I think posters like this are appropriate:
Donald-J-Trump-2010.jpg

WANTED: For Sedition!
Donald J. Trump

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT