ADVERTISEMENT

Jardiance

Which of you sickos is fapping to this fat chick?
And much like me, do you take medical advice from the mailman?
She looks healthy to be a diabetic. The little pill with a big story to tell. Holy shit.

I see this all the time and sing it at this point. Kudos to you reading my mind. She can sing!

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69

iu

Last edited:
I see this all the time and sing it at this point. Kudos to you reading my mind. She can sing!
Years ago I remember a king d singing “celebrex! Celebrex!”

And of course there was the time when junior as a toddler went running to the bathroom after watching the bph drug ad.

Which of you sickos is fapping to this fat chick?
And much like me, do you take medical advice from the mailman?
She looks healthy to be a diabetic. The little pill with a big story to tell. Holy shit.

She’d actually be attractive if she’d push back from the kitchen table every once in awhile. But that’s most of Americans. And taking a pill vs. putting in the work to change your lifestyle - that’s definitely most Americans.

That ad is currently in my Top 5 most annoying and it’s for a weird reason. She does the whole fakey fake thing with the hair and makeup types and then she puts on one of the most hideous yellow dresses I’ve ever seen.
Had to be made by Omar the Tentmaker.
Poor girl. No. Just no.

As Jerry Lee Lewis sang about the men still drinking and
talking at the bar as it closes at 1 am:

"All the girls look prettier at closing time'".

That ad is currently in my Top 5 most annoying and it’s for a weird reason. She does the whole fakey fake thing with the hair and makeup types and then she puts on one of the most hideous yellow dresses I’ve ever seen.
Poor girl. No. Just no.
You have a career in comedy. I mean that! I think I spat coffee on my iMac. Nicely done.

Reactions: goldmom
Poor girl. No. Just no.
i mean, it's supposed to be evocative of hairspray, so i'm not sure what you expect.

remember the ad with the figure skater for mercks celebrex? fun fact: she'd actually been taking the competitive product, and was doing fine, but when she received merck's offer, she washed out from the other product and started celebrex. truly bizarre.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT