ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Benetti said the most outrageous and ludicrous comment today.

CadeHawk

HR Heisman
Apr 27, 2009
He stated college football is better when Nebraska is good.

What a crock of crap!

College football is the best when they suck and lose a lot of games.

But seriously that comment pisses me off when I hear announcers say it. I have heard it stated about USC, ND, Texas, Michigan, and other teams. That is such a stupid statement.

I agree and it is always the old blue bloods they think will make college football better if they are better. Well get better and there is more parity in college ball except for the top 6 blue bloods now that Mich is back. Nebby got caught up in the parity transistion and did not adjust.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkPocrisy
I agree and it is always the old blue bloods they think will make college football better if they are better. Well get better and there is more parity in college ball except for the top 6 blue bloods now that Mich is back. Nebby got caught up in the parity transistion and did not adjust.
Great post, just when I think the entire Iowa fan base is full of ignorant d1pshits one of you makes me realize there’s 2 decent Iowa fans. Iowa fans cannot tout their own team’s accomplishments so they trash others, very cowardly pos fan base.

Great post, just when I think the entire Iowa fan base is full of ignorant d1pshits one of you makes me realize there’s 2 decent Iowa fans. Iowa fans cannot tout their own team’s accomplishments so they trash others, very cowardly pos fan base.
And yet you are here…

dumbanddumber-dumb.gif

Definitely a stupid comment. In spite of that overall I think he and Huard are good.

Unless we go back to the days of lowering academic standards and law enforcement calling the HC first...Nebraska is a joke.

That's just something lazy talking heads say. It's easier for them to gather content on the blue bloods because so much has already been written on them. They can fill their column or fill on-air minutes with other people's work. When a new team starts making noise, they actually have to do some research on them. That's why all the focus on Colorado has been on Deion Sanders and not the Xs and Os of what the team is doing.

That's just something lazy talking heads say. It's easier for them to gather content on the blue bloods because so much has already been written on them. They can fill their column or fill on-air minutes with other people's work. When a new team starts making noise, they actually have to do some research on them. That's why all the focus on Colorado has been on Deion Sanders and not the Xs and Os of what the team is doing.

How many more times will Fox big noon thing be in Boulder. What a crock.

• Haha
Benetti went to my h.s. - CSB.

But it is an interesting situation as there are not that many blue bloods that have fallen as far as the Fuskers. What a shame ;)

• Haha

Handle checks out…

• Haha
Um, did you read the entire post? He wasn’t agreeing with Benetti’s comment, he was agreeing with the OP saying it was a crock.

You really suck at trolling. You should get a new hobby.

• Haha
Um, did you read the entire post? He wasn’t agreeing with Benetti’s comment, he was agreeing with the OP saying it was a crock.

You really suck at trolling. You should get a new hobby.
Did you read the entire post?? No sh1t he didn’t agree, he’s an Iowa fan meaning charmin soft and easily triggered, but his post was at least reasonable and didn’t take the normal idiotic shots that Iowa turds usually take, see the other posts in the thread. Commentators never say “college football is better when iowa is great” because iowa’s never been great. I love that they say it about Nebraska, it’s the gift that keeps on giving knowing how much it triggers you a$$ wipes.

Did you read the entire post?? No sh1t he didn’t agree, he’s an Iowa fan meaning charmin soft and easily triggered, but his post was at least reasonable and didn’t take the normal idiotic shots that Iowa turds usually take, see the other posts in the thread. Commentators never say “college football is better when iowa is great” because iowa’s never been great. I love that they say it about Nebraska, it’s the gift that keeps on giving knowing how much it triggers you a$$ wipes.
Did you get sick of me power owning you in the private thread you created on the national board?

Your a soft, fat, scared little alcoholic aren't you?

Hilarious that you call iowa fans triggered. The only one triggered is you, and it’s one of the worst cases I’ve ever seen. The projection is classic for several Axis II DSM-V diagnoses.

However, not as much as Michigan scored against your fuskers.

Did you get sick of me power owning you in the private thread you created on the national board?

Your a soft, fat, scared little alcoholic aren't you?
He (or she?) is a typical Nebraska pussy. They talk tough on the internet, but in-person are cowards.

Reactions: Blackleaf40
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT