ADVERTISEMENT

Jirehl Brock Not Visiting IC

With Brock they would never lose a game. He is basically Jesus and Walter Payton combined.

Well if we're being honest, choosing between Brock and goodson pipeline wise we'd all prefer to continue growing the Suwanee pipeline....come on down TGood!!

Reactions: David1979
I’m ok with either. Great tape... I have always loved Brock tho. Unfortunate that we may have to oppose him. Hopefully he gets a big time offer OUT of conference not against a rival ha

Or you could have your opinion and I'll have mine. I'm sure we will be just fine and play 13 games each year. With Brock I think we win more of those games.
Recruiting is a crap shoot, we'll have to wait four or five years to see what transpires in these young men. Brock has 4*'s and maybe the next Saquon Barkley, but he could also be the next Greg Garmon, who was if I remember correct a 4* back that Iowa signed. How did he turn out? Hurt his arm in his first couple games and ended up quitting and going to a small school out in California. None of us knows as much as the coaching staff does on any of these kids being recruited. Wadley was a 2* and he turned out to be pretty good, so, like I said, it's a crap shoot, but I trust our coaches ability to spot not only talent, but character as well. We'll see how the story turns out on Eno Benjamin as well as the book is still open on whether we lost out or not there.

That doesn't even make sense.
The point is the rules have changed like michigan you can always get a transfer quarterback. Be the first to take advantage of new rules not the last. Since you now can add grad tranfers and lots of good experienced quarterbacks are going that route you no longer need a quarterback in every class. You no longer have to go the jv route. You can add transfers later like michigan has. When the rules change we need to be agressive take risks and be among the first to take avantage. And stop being so slow to take advantage when the rules change. Hell we were one of the last schools to play freshman. We dont even give back up quarterbacks a chance to play so it is pretty hard to get one hurt. Unless we change that with the new four game redshirt rule.

Last edited:
Fleck is recruiting kids everyday too.

He is also telling the truth.

I keep hearing that Fleck is not recruiting correctly. He puts pressure on kids or someone else will take your spot. So in essence, they have their chance to commit, and if they don't, a Brock situation occur.

I'm trying for one of you geniuses to tell me what it is exactly that Fleck is doing wrong. It will be CRICKETS!
Already came out more than once that the promise of "starting or not recruiting anymore to that position" is told to many recruits. If I could pick one or the other I would much rather have a coach than a used car salesman...I will let you decide who is who.

The point is the rules have changed like michigan you can always get a transfer quarterback. Be the first to take advantage of new rules not the last. Since you now can add grad tranfers and lots of good experienced quarterbacks are going that route you no longer need a quarterback in every class. You no longer have to go the jv route. You can add transfers later like michigan has. When the rules change we need to be agressive take risks and be among the first to take avantage. And stop being so slow to take advantage when the rules change. Hell we were one of the last schools to play freshman. We dont even give back up quarterbacks a chance to play so it is pretty hard to get one hurt. Unless we change that with the new four game redshirt rule.

The rule change isn't that big. Other than grad transfers, kids still have to sit a year. It isn't wholesale free agency.

The rule change isn't that big. Other than grad transfers, kids still have to sit a year. It isn't wholesale free agency.
Ah check again mich and neb find ways to get around that so it is a big deal. Programs get in trouble all the time. Hell even isu got an extra year for kempt. It is becoming a trend. Your not paying attention to what is going on hope you keep your money out of the stock market. Not real good at seeing trends lol. Sorry

The ncaa rules are changing finally toward favoring the kids more and the universities less and that has been expanding. And it will continue to expand more in the future.

Ah check again mich and neb find ways to get around that so it is a big deal. Programs get in trouble all the time. Hell even isu got an extra year for kempt. It is becoming a trend. Your not paying attention to what is going on hope you keep your money out of the stock market. Not real good at seeing trends lol. Sorry

Michigan hasn’t gotten around anything. They have taken grad transfers bc their own recruits didn’t work out which is perfectly fine and good but Nebraska? Sorry, I’ll pass on Tanner Lee.

Kempt at isu was abused in the past they say and isu got him to transfer and they took his case to the ncaa and got him another year. Things are changing.

I remember how bob Sanders used to glare to the sidelines at joe paterno for years when he hammered a psu player. Just because psu thought he was not good enough for them. Hope he does not go to northwestern or isu where we have to play against him.

Kempt at isu was abused in the past they say and isu got him to transfer and they took his case to the ncaa and got him another year. Things are changing.

Abused? Yeah they got him an extra year because of coaching changes regarding scheme. I think Iowa would look at an transfer QB if the right opportunity presented itself but you don't need to unless you have missed on your HS guys or there is attrition. Iowa has taken transfers lately so it isn't something they are opposed to.

With Brock they would never lose a game. He is basically Jesus and Walter Payton combined.
After reading this, here's what immediately came to mind...:)
your-voice-is-like-a-combination-of-fergie-and-jesus.jpg

Abused? Yeah they got him an extra year because of coaching changes regarding scheme. I think Iowa would look at an transfer QB if the right opportunity presented itself but you don't need to unless you have missed on your HS guys or there is attrition. Iowa has taken transfers lately so it isn't something they are opposed to.
Abused is to strong of word. But the point is it happened and changes are happening. Iowa seems to be slow to adapt a lot of times. One example would be we were very slow to even play freshman. One of the last schools to board the train.

Abused is to strong of word. But the point is it happened and changes are happening. Iowa seems to be slow to adapt a lot of times. One example would be we were very slow to even play freshman. One of the last schools to board the train.

Link?

I cant link i use a smart phone. I thought everybody knew this. It is common knowledge. You dont know much about our history. Maybe you are pretty young. And that is ok. I go back to evy days lol
I am away from home cargiving for the 85 and up. So i just use a smart phone right now. Anyway you have a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT