ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

This is the problem with Biden. I actually thought he started fairly well. He's slipping as this goes on. Just no stamina mentally or physically.
This. It’s not dementia. Or Parkinson’s. He’s just too old. Simple as that. He is literally raspy and feeble and slow with what he is saying and mixing it up and runs out of energy. He is a typical near 82 year old. Almost anyone over 75 does not have the focus or energy needed for POTUS and needed to lead through communication.

This. It’s not dementia. Or Parkinson’s. He’s just too old. Simple as that. He is literally raspy and feeble and slow with what he is saying and mixing it up and runs out of energy. He is a typical near 82 year old. Almost anyone over 75 does not have the focus or energy needed for POTUS and needed to lead through communication.
Imagine him in three or four years

For me, yes. The fact that he's against huge corporate profits at the expense of the workers is enough for me to do the trade off for his age.
images

You'd want a guy who wants less profits to be the CEO of your company?

Wow. Just wow.

If Trump gets reelected in 2024, he will be on the ballot and will likely be able to manipulate the election to be president in 2028 - and likely - beyond. I truly believe that.

I heard the same thing from many far right republicans when Obama was in office. Didn't believe it then, and I still don't believe it.

just like at the same time those same people were warning everyone about Agenda 21, similar to the project 2025 stuff that is going around recently. Much to do about nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I doubt that. That said, I’m ready to move on. There’s a convicted felon and traitor out there running for President, we need to take him down.
You are entitled to your opinion. You are welcome to come out on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday to meet some of them.

I think it traitorous to allow our border to be invaded. Trump's payoff, while not illegal even though a jury voted it is, is less dangerous to national security.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT