ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

You are entitled to your opinion. You are welcome to come out on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday to meet some of them.

I think it traitorous to allow our border to be invaded. Trump's payoff, while not illegal even though a jury voted it is, is less dangerous to national security.
You’re extremely ill informed. The Republican House recently blocked legislation crafted by conservative Senators that would have solved the problem. They blocked it at Trump’s request. To go around it, Biden used an executive order that’s been effective.

When you use the word traitorous connect it to Trump.

Fine, we can try judging it by the fundamentals. Biden is a normal 82 year old. Trump is a felon rapist who ended abortion. Personally I would be very nervous running a rapist felon who ended abortion. But that's just me.
Biden is a retarded 82 year old who raped Tara Reade and molested his daughter in the shower. He's also a vegetable.

Reactions: chonk
My non-expert take, I think the knowledge and experience/expertise are in there somewhere, but he just doesn't have the ability at this point to communicate it clearly or perhaps to bring it to bear in analyzing a difficult issue of national importance. And I don't doubt that he actually cares about the good of our country. This press conference did nothing to assuage my concerns. I'm a bit bummed about that because I view Trump as a uniquely terrible candidate who is wholly unfit in other ways to hold the highest office in the land.

I consider myself a centrist, somewhat left on certain issues and more right on others, the latter especially as it pertains to the federal government, which I prefer to be more limited in its focus on national defense and a moderate hand in regulating interstate commerce. This is a truly sad point in our history, totally unprecedented in my lifetime.

I'm to the point that I think he needs to withdraw and let someone else step up. We are about to witness the power of the unseen kingmakers contrasted with the immense power vested in one person as the president. If I had to put money on it, I'd bet that Biden is not at the top of the ticket in November.

You’re extremely ill informed. The Republican House recently blocked legislation crafted by conservative Senators that would have solved the problem. They blocked it at Trump’s request. To go around it, Biden used an executive order that’s been effective.

When you use the word traitorous connect it to Trump.
You seem to forget HB 2.

The numbers at the border don't lie.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
images

Reactions: TennNole17
One thing that hasn’t been touched is that everybody under about 40, maybe 45, is looking around their workplace and seeing somebody too old that’s making their lives miserable every day by being stubborn - making them have pointless meetings, requiring them to be in the office, telling them that they have more wisdom, etc. They see Biden and they see that same thing, and they will not be voting for it

My non-expert take, I think the knowledge and experience/expertise are in there somewhere, but he just doesn't have the ability at this point to communicate it clearly or perhaps to bring it to bear in analyzing a difficult issue of national importance. And I don't doubt that he actually cares about the good of our country. This press conference did nothing to assuage my concerns. I'm a bit bummed about that because I view Trump as a uniquely terrible candidate who is wholly unfit in other ways to hold the highest office in the land.

I consider myself a centrist, somewhat left on certain issues and more right on others, the latter especially as it pertains to the federal government, which I prefer to be more limited in its focus on national defense and a moderate hand in regulating interstate commerce. This is a truly sad point in our history, totally unprecedented in my lifetime.

I'm to the point that I think he needs to withdraw and let someone else step up. We are about to witness the power of the unseen kingmakers contrasted with the immense power vested in one person as the president. If I had to put money on it, I'd bet that Biden is not at the top of the ticket in November.
Agreed with a lot of this. But he's not leaving. That is very clear.

Watching on delay. Not reading 8 pages. My take is he can still think clearly enough to lead but I’m not sure he’s sold his vitality well enough to people on the fence.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I think Biden sounded intelligent, strong and in control, however, we are just seeing the effect of age on his delivery. I think Biden’s a good person, but the Dems need to ensure we have the best possible candidate to beat Trump, and I don’t think it is Biden.

I wouldn’t care as much if Biden were running against someone like McCain or Romney. You know, someone who is not a threat to democracy.

Fine, we can try judging it by the fundamentals. Biden is a normal 82 year old. Trump is a felon rapist who ended abortion. Personally I would be very nervous running a rapist felon who ended abortion. But that's just me.
Always laugh when radical lefties are suddenly bothered by felons. Talk about selective outrage when it comes to criminals.

I think Biden sounded intelligent, strong and in control, however, we are just seeing the effect of age on his delivery. I think Biden’s a good person, but the Dems need to ensure we have the best possible candidate to beat Trump, and I don’t think it is Biden.

I wouldn’t care as much if Biden were running against someone like McCain or Romney. You know, someone who is not a threat to democracy.
Ashley biden's diary page 68 made ole joe sound like a really good person.. jk, she said he molested her

This falls into the category where politicians refuse to pay attention to their constituents or American people. It’s a constant. If democrats would listen to the public, Biden wouldn’t run.
A lot of it is politicians are shielded from everyday folks. Because they constantly are fundraising or hanging out with affluent people left or right.
Beyond their talking points they simply have no depth or intellect.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
This falls into the category where politicians refuse to pay attention to their constituents or American people. It’s a constant. If democrats would listen to the public, Biden wouldn’t run.
What happens when there are blind followers like you who don't have the stones to admit there's a problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT