ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

I play in a senior softball league with over 100 guys. There are at least 10 over 80 years old. Every single one is more physically and mentally fit than Biden.
Easy to say. Until you stick those 80 year olds in front of a microphone and camera in front of hundreds of millions.
You main point stands Biden’s time has passed.

There's the way that politicians dance around questions, but he seems like he's actually trying. He's just not there.

Let's be honest everyone. He has completely shredded ant notion whatsoever that he has dementia or any other disease of that sort. That idea is no longer even in the conversation anymore based on this presser.
Holy effing S, you're as far gone as he is.
Posts like this are actually great though, helps shine the light on the truly crazy.

I heard the same thing from many far right republicans when Obama was in office. Didn't believe it then, and I still don't believe it.

just like at the same time those same people were warning everyone about Agenda 21, similar to the project 2025 stuff that is going around recently. Much to do about nothing.
Would be fantastic if you are right.

I don’t think Trump will ride off into the sunset like Obama did.

I know you're bitter that he hasn't had a Mitch Glitch but that's where we're at. Nobody with dementia can talk at this level on a wide variety of complex issues. Nobody. You're dishonest arguing otherwise.
We need to verify this with his VP Trump … he just replaced Kamala.

There was your dementia clue just there. He can’t tell you the states he’s visited recently. I wish a reporter would ask him what day of the week it is today. Can you spell world backwards? Can you name three objects in this room? Then another reporter ask him to name the three objects about 5 minutes later. Guaranteed he won’t be able to answer

I know you're bitter that he hasn't had a Mitch Glitch but that's where we're at. Nobody with dementia can talk at this level on a wide variety of complex issues. Nobody. You're dishonest arguing otherwise.
And it doesn’t matter one damn bit. The damage is done. He cannot beat Trump he needs to graciously bow out - SOON.

I have a relative who lives in a nursing home. She doesn't sound like this. The other occupants don't either. You can lie to yourself but this is the truth.
They sure did a year or two before they moved in there. I've seen it and helped with it first hand. He has no business in the oval and anyone with a shred of integrity knows it. You're simply a blind partisan over anything else and not a person to be taken seriously.

And it doesn’t matter one damn bit. The damage is done. He cannot beat Trump he needs to graciously bow out - SOON.
Not going to happen that way. It’s going to take a trip to the White House and confrontation from massive number of Dems. Not just 5 or 6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT