ADVERTISEMENT

****Joe Biden Press Conference official Thread****

You are entitled to your opinion. You are welcome to come out on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday to meet some of them.

I think it traitorous to allow our border to be invaded. Trump's payoff, while not illegal even though a jury voted it is, is less dangerous to national security.
Now do his stolen top secret documents. Files with documents missing. Use logic. What did the Jared give the Saudis worth 2 billion. Trump is an admitted sexual predator. He hung with a pedophile. Wandered into underage girls’ dressing rooms. He is a MASSIVE THREAT to national security. Trump doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing with foreign policy. Biden does.

Oh…and Trump didn’t fix your scary ass border.

Reactions: srams21
You’re extremely ill informed. The Republican House recently blocked legislation crafted by conservative Senators that would have solved the problem. They blocked it at Trump’s request. To go around it, Biden used an executive order that’s been effective.

When you use the word traitorous connect it to Trump.
Why didn't your hero Biden use an executive order 3+ years ago when this was imminent.

R.88f179cbc399b6810bdb27ebdaea2622

Now do his stolen top secret documents. Files with documents missing. Use logic. What did the Jared give the Saudis worth 2 billion. Trump is an admitted sexual predator. He hung with a pedophile. Wandered into underage girls’ dressing rooms. He is a MASSIVE THREAT to national security. Trump doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing with foreign policy. Biden does.

You are hysterical. You need some serious help. I hope you survive the next 4 months and don't do anything rash.

Newsflash no one on this site has lived under fascism and none of us know what it truly is.
Time to stop throwing it around.
Do you even listen to the guy you voted for twice? Totally going to dismiss Project 2025?

You need to run out and put a Biden 2024 sticker on your Yugo.

Reactions: Scruddy
I think Biden sounded intelligent, strong and in control, however, we are just seeing the effect of age on his delivery. I think Biden’s a good person, but the Dems need to ensure we have the best possible candidate to beat Trump, and I don’t think it is Biden.

I wouldn’t care as much if Biden were running against someone like McCain or Romney. You know, someone who is not a threat to democracy.
That's kind of where I am at right now. I think he knows what he's doing, but he's lost his Fastball as most people in their 80's have.

My biggest concern is that people that voted for President Biden end up staying home if he's replaced because they equate it to their vote not mattering after voting for him in the Primary. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but don't feel like it's a good option based on those optics.

You are hysterical. You need some serious help. I hope you survive the next 4 months and don't do anything rash.
So because you don’t use logic and live in a false reality, I have a problem? I don’t vote for sexual assaulters. Fact. Or felons. Surrounded by felons. Fact. You do. Fact. GFY.

Agreed with a lot of this. But he's not leaving. That is very clear.
He certainly seems unwilling, which I can understand to a degree. I just think the pressure from the public, media, and the true elites is only going to build. Withdraw soon, even claim a made up intervening medical event to save face if needed, or run the very serious and real risk of Trump as president in a second term.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Serious question, do you think there is enough momentum to pass a constitutional amendment to cap the age of the president, or other offices? Maybe say if you can't finish the term before age 76/78/80 or whatever, you're not eligible. I doubt 2/3 of Congress would call a convention on that as they're old af on average, but maybe 2/3 of state legislatures would. Probably enough support for the idea to get it passed once proposed. Problem is the convention can propose whatever amendments they want, so a potential Pandora's box there.
Bad idea.

Right, you want to elect a turnip. And you don't give a **** who is actually carrying the suitcase. Go Team BLUE!

People act like there is a sane, viable alternative. Gotta secure that team red victory at all costs.

So because you don’t use logic and live in a false reality, I have a problem? I don’t vote for sexual assaulters. Fact. Or felons. Surrounded by felons. Fact. You do. Fact. GFY.
Nope, not a fact. I know that's your fantasy, but I've been very open about my vote. Just keep lying, though.

How awesome would it be to sit down with this lifelong politician gangster on mushrooms and just listen? I enjoy listening to Joe. Scum of the earth with good stories.

Joe stumbles in public speaking, always has. What he lacks in elocution he makes up for in sincerity. I can’t really fault his message tonight, but wow, he sounds feeble.
Dogged determination and lying with a straight face isn't usually considered sincerity. He's not stumbling in the same way now as when he was a Senator. There's no defending him calling his VP 'Trump', or the earlier gaffe on 'Putin'. Joe isn't fit to be POTUS today, much less another 4 1/2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT