ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Dix

This! We know the staff wants Josh so let's get him committed to Iowa. Which former player Josh most resembles is not important.
I think it's natural for fans to project what a player might be like, or the role they might play when they get here....since they haven't seen that yet, a player comparison is one way to paint that picture.

Kohler for instance....has a game that resembles Garza's in a lot of ways....not exactly the same...Kohler has a turn around fade away shot that Garza rarely displayed....and Garza is bigger....but it gives you an idea of what he plays like.

The show certainly developed beyond the pilot episode into one of, if not the, funniest sitcoms ever IMO.

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia is right there too, maybe better. Cheers and Curb Your Enthusiasm certainly rank up there as well.
It’s Always Sunny cracks the Mount Rushmore for me

Reactions: skydog0784
I think it's natural for fans to project what a player might be like, or the role they might play when they get here....since they haven't seen that yet, a player comparison is one way to paint that picture.

Kohler for instance....has a game that resembles Garza's in a lot of ways....not exactly the same...Kohler has a turn around fade away shot that Garza rarely displayed....and Garza is bigger....but it gives you an idea of what he plays like.
Exactly. Much easier to picture where Josh might project in the Iowa lineup down the road.

Someone put in his prediction back in early June that Dix would end up at Iowa. :)
images

A class of Bowen and Dix for 2022, Mulvey reclassification to 2021 aside, will be mildly disappointing after last season’s success and the visibility Garza afforded the program.

Here’s hoping you put in a prediction for Kohler and/or Nickel :)

A class of Bowen, Dix, and either or both of those would be outstanding (not to mention the Mulvey reclassification).

A class of Bowen and Dix for 2022, Mulvey reclassification to 2021 aside, will be mildly disappointing after last season’s success and the visibility Garza afforded the program.
You confuse me. You know it ain't over, right? You seem a little schizophrenic with these 2 statements. I am sure there will be more in this class.

You confuse me. You know it ain't over, right? You seem a little schizophrenic with these 2 statements. I am sure there will be more in this class

Of course I know it’s not over.

I’m simply saying in the first post that getting one or both of those recruits would be a great result.

Anything less in terms of quality or quantity (and I haven’t seen anybody of their caliber actively linked to IA that we have a realistic chance of landing although I didn’t say that directly) would be a mild disappointment given the two reasons I state with the second post.

Seems congruent to me.

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT