ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Dix

Of course I know it’s not over.

I’m simply saying in the first post that getting one or both of those recruits would be a great result.

Anything less in terms of quality or quantity (and I haven’t seen anybody of their caliber actively linked to IA that we have a realistic chance of landing although I didn’t say that directly) would be a mild disappointment given the two reasons I state with the second post.

Seems congruent to me.
Agreed. But I think that all of the kids McC has been recruiting so far have been pretty well regarded, so I expect that Iowa will round out the class with some talent. I doubt they will go O-fer the rest of the way, especially having had the POTY this past year. Every kid knows who Luka Garza is.

Reactions: skydog0784
A class of Bowen and Dix for 2022, Mulvey reclassification to 2021 aside, will be mildly disappointing after last season’s success and the visibility Garza afforded the program.
FM can only recruit them. They have to make the final decision.

Reactions: skydog0784
Agreed. But I think that all of the kids McC has been recruiting so far have been pretty well regarded, so I expect that Iowa will round out the class with some talent. I doubt they will go O-fer the rest of the way, especially having had the POTY this past year. Every kid knows who Luka Garza is.

Yes, Fran is a good recruiter all things considered. I’ve stated that multiple times (not that I’d expect you or anyone else to remember that of course).

I have high hopes we get at least one of them.

Reactions: BBHawk
I wouldn't compare to either Hansen or Haluska

But if we're looking for white guards that played college ball in Iowa ( and apparently have last names starting with an H ) I'd go more with Jeff Hornacek or Jeff Horner. He's got very good handles and is crafty with the ball in his hands.....good vision and passer as well. Shooting Guard/Point Guard combo.
Man I loved watching Haluska play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT